Jb or Secound link shopping

Eddy_theddeus

Hi all , thinking of going Malaysia this coming Sunday to do some shopping ,anyone can advise wht to take not n jb is safer or Secound link is safer .sorry to ask that cos it my first time been then wif my family

↡ Advertisement

Hi all , thinking of going Malaysia this coming Sunday to do some shopping ,anyone can advise wht to take not n jb is safer or Secound link is safer .sorry to ask that cos it my first time been then wif my family

ANY DIFF? Both are in Malaysia..hahahah...

Just stay low key can liao and dont be flashy...

Prepare for massive jams on the way back to Singapore.

It's nearer/cheaper to go shopping in JB using Woodlands checkpoint. Unless you want to go shopping in Melaka (safer & cheaper than JB), there's no point using second link. Nowadays both checkpoints are equally congested on weekends.

Neutral Newbie

Anytime we are on the road for longer than short trips around town our baby boy seems to spit up much more each time we feed him and even in between feedings. He doesn't cry or seem to have an upset stomach, though. I don't know what I can give him. I tried his gas medicine, but that doesn't help at all.

Facebook apps

Once I checked onemotoring and traffic back to SG on causeway was clear.

But I got stuck for an hour crawling at a snail's pace at JB custom before and after.

Now they have some construction going on the causeway toward SG below an overhead bridge.

That's a bottleneck as the viaduct coming down from JB is CIQ 2 lanes. Cars have to squeze thru one by one.

I'm done with JB unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by Tireburner

Neutral Newbie

No,difference,bro.Just stay with the crowd and don't flash your wealth.Avoid alleys regardless whether in the day or night.

↡ Advertisement