Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
79 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

Cootie-Monster
  • Cootie-Monster
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SIA?

Silk Air?

Air Asia?

Boleh Airlines?

Firefly?

EVA Air?

Thai?

Dunno what airline

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No matter what...SIA is still the best with nice lady....only if they don't smoke in public...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Best in What?

Pretty looking stewardess?
Safety?
Food?
On time?
Delay handling?
etc

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

Bavarian

No matter what...SIA is still the best with nice lady....only if they don't smoke in public...

Kebayas are kinky happy.gif
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wooo...if bonk in that....sure very good.... tongue.gif

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Best in What?

Pretty looking stewardess?
Safety?
Food?
On time?
Delay handling?
etc

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Cootie-Monster
  • Cootie-Monster
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I like the Silk Air one. SIA one should be FT from PRC.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

Bavarian

wooo...if bonk in that....sure very good.... tongue.gif

ok, but the skirt kindof tight. sly.gif
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

Cootie-Monster
  • Cootie-Monster
    4th Gear
    Author Image

PRC criticize SIA Uniform. I want to ask whether the stewardess on PRC airlines shave their armpits. tongue.gif

Internet discussion over Singapore Girl’s slippers

A HEATED discussion is brewing on the Internet over the dressing of Singapore Airlines stewardesses, reported China Press.

It said the media in China had started the discussion over the stewardesses wearing slippers.

A journalist, who stopped over at Singapore’s Changi Airport, stated that he was puzzled as to why the women wore slippers.

“It is inappropriate for stewardess to wear slippers,” wrote the reporter.

Besides the dressing, the reporter also compared the looks of China Airways and Singapore Airlines stewardess.

“In a nutshell, China Airways girls are prettier,” he added.

In response to the comments, a Singapore Airlines spokesman said the stewardess’s batik clothes and slippers were part of their uniform.

“The airline had been wearing the uniform for quite some time and we are happy with it,” added the spokesman.

As for the looks of Singapore Airlines stewardess, the spokesman said every individual had their own opinion.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Rip it off lah!!! tongue.gif

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

Mike1234
  • Premium member
    Mike1234
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The tighter the better.....

wub.gif wub.gif

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This topic sure attract a lot of Hum Sap ah pek laugh.gif

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

TortoiseRacer
  • TortoiseRacer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It is very tight one wor.. sleep.gif

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

TortoiseRacer
  • TortoiseRacer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

PRC criticize SIA Uniform. I want to ask whether the stewardess on PRC airlines shave their armpits. tongue.gif

Internet discussion over Singapore Girl’s slippers

A HEATED discussion is brewing on the Internet over the dressing of Singapore Airlines stewardesses, reported China Press.

It said the media in China had started the discussion over the stewardesses wearing slippers.

A journalist, who stopped over at Singapore’s Changi Airport, stated that he was puzzled as to why the women wore slippers.

“It is inappropriate for stewardess to wear slippers,” wrote the reporter.

Besides the dressing, the reporter also compared the looks of China Airways and Singapore Airlines stewardess.

“In a nutshell, China Airways girls are prettier,” he added.

In response to the comments, a Singapore Airlines spokesman said the stewardess’s batik clothes and slippers were part of their uniform.

“The airline had been wearing the uniform for quite some time and we are happy with it,” added the spokesman.

As for the looks of Singapore Airlines stewardess, the spokesman said every individual had their own opinion.

What if they tell you the hairs are part of the uniform too.. Yikes! ph34r.gif

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

SIA has admitted their flop in the 1-2-1 arrangement of their business class seats....

they are reverting back to 2-3-2....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I prefer tomyam. So hot.....Woot!
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    Author Image

On top tight fitting to bring out the shape
Below not tight, centre line got long opening so that they can move around easily during emergency.

They also wear different shoe for take off and landing.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

Bavarian

machiam cosset, somemore the hair stiff with hairspray....not conducive laugh.gif
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Singer_high
  • Singer_high
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

They also wear different shoe for take off and landing.

Yup, lesson learnt after the SQ006 crash.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ooohhh MAMA! I like pears, Mr Bear. laugh.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Which, airline, best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users