Fandi

Perrier

I really wish the boys success in going toward their professional career, as a footballer.

We all know that there are many more other 'wonder kids' who failed to make it so it is really laughable to think which country they will play for at such early stage.

In today's context, I think the most important loyalty is to the people that pays the bacon, the football club.

Can always come back as a born in Singapore FT and I am sure we will still welcome them back with open arms, at least they skip the NS part.

i wanted to start a thread on this with poll...

see who will give up citizenship for future of their sons...

I will do it without hesitation.

No offence though....

For soccer .....

Its best to give up SG citizenship...

Becos the standard of SG soccer is too low...

Furthermore, if one wants to go overseas club say like Europe, the Country's ranking would need to take into considerations...

-_-

I will do it without hesitation.

Think the days of selfless behavior is indeed over....pretty sad.....one should take care of his ar$e first before anything else......

It has come to a point that 'only the fittest survives' thus, make hay while the sun shines

i wun dare say i will do it without hesitation.... but i will give it serious consideration...

very politically correct [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

sad lah...

i tot his sons will go on to break their dad's all-time national goalscoring record for singapore

Think the days of selfless behavior is indeed over....pretty sad.....one should take care of his ar$e first before anything else......

It has come to a point that 'only the fittest survives' thus, make hay while the sun shines

And most of these clubs only give the "once in a lifetime" opportunities. Think it is a good time for them to reflect and make the right decision.

Yah I agree. Only the fittest survives.....

And most of these clubs only give the "once in a lifetime" opportunities. Think it is a good time for them to reflect and make the right decision.

Sadly.....we are still in the rung of 'dog eat dog''....we will soon be eradicated [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Don't blame the player, blame the game. This is the environment we are dealing with in this country. Anyway, who cares about Fandi's sons? Our sports FT scheme can replace them with players 10x better

Pardon the sarcasm.

Don't blame the player, blame the game. This is the environment we are dealing with in this country. Anyway, who cares about Fandi's sons? Our sports FT scheme can replace them with players 10x better

Pardon the sarcasm.

And sadly after they completed their national service.....

FT no need to do NS mah.

their main problem is NS..... which is the most impt part of their career.. that is the reason they may have to give up citizenship... fandi made the wrong choice once.. he wun want his sons to follow in his footsteps

Sadly.....we are still in the rung of 'dog eat dog''....we will soon be eradicated [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Anyway, we got a bear here. Bear bigger than dog. So dog cannot eat bear and thus cannot eat us. [laugh]

Turbocharged

what is there to forgive?

one parent is S'porean, the other is S. African. either one they choose is correct.

Neutral Newbie

It's time to review the current Enlistment Act..We could follow Taiwan like there's overseas Chinese whereby they still retain citizenship but don't have voting rights and some rights (or benefits) as compared to the one that serve full time NS.

In Taiwan it's works bcos I assume that the benefits to be a citizen is better and thus ppl still willing to serve.

Over in Sg....I guess 50% will be overseas Singaporean as what's the diff between PR and citizen and also when voting...that GRC thingy is crap...

So...ya...for Fandi...hard decision to make...

↡ Advertisement