• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
215 replies to this topic | 394 praises

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

Junky73
  • Junky73
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Last year 44% discount and a big big jam.

This year have 45% or not?

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:43 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

dont come another one lah. it created jam for nothing

if u are POSB everyday card holder, u can go SPC every wed in Aug to enjoy 21% discount.

Direct discount of 15% (Site discount 10% + POSB Everyday 5%) + POSB Everyday 6% in the form of cash rebate = 21%

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:49 PM

S-gt
  • S-gt
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

last yr... angry.gif until i gave up cos quee too long..

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

Retrochink
  • Retrochink
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

If they want then they should hold it during midnight from 12 to 6am when it will separate out those who are willing to sacrifice their sleep to pump and those who rather stay at home and sleep. But i reckon alot will still queue for it thou! biggrin.gif most singaporeans love to queue what!

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if u are POSB everyday card holder, u can go SPC every wed in Aug to enjoy 21% discount.

Direct discount of 15% (Site discount 10% + POSB Everyday 5%) + POSB Everyday 6% in the form of cash rebate = 21%

i pump spc and i will make sure i dont have to pump on wed recently....... i hate Q and simply not worth the saving for the time wasted and frustration gained........ happy.gif

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last yr... angry.gif until i gave up cos quee too long..

serve u right.... who ask u join the Q.... laugh.gif

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

S-gt
  • S-gt
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

scare liao... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif don't follow hor.. but those who throw out this news i lagi scare ha..ha...

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:25 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last year i pump full tank shiok shiok.. didn't Q long...

Edited by Mockngbrd, 06 August 2010 - 06:26 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah lao... pray hard no promo... otherwise, they will spoil everyone long weekend by creating jam everywhere!!!

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:18 AM

Ekardo
  • Premium member
    Ekardo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Mathematic is not that simple...it's not just about adding dude...
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Men's best friend : Car, Bikes, PS2 and Xbox..and not forgetting GALS.. :P

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:03 AM

Mikepitt
  • Premium member
    Mikepitt
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

in 55 years time, it will be free! laugh.gif
Mustank and Steptronic praised this

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

Momo_2005
  • Momo_2005
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

dun tink tis yr have lo...

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

Jeff49er
  • Jeff49er
    4th Gear
    Author Image

dun tink tis yr have lo...

When Sg celebrate 100 years of independence, does that mean 100% discount ? ohmy.gif

Anyway I find the 45% too good to be true. laugh.gif
Mits Lancer 2.0 EX Sports
Fav team wears Red :devil: My Lancer 2.0 Sports is also Red

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last year 44% discount and a big big jam.

This year have 45% or not?

=============

I get 50% discount all year round. cool.gif

No need to queue long long.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

=============

I get 50% discount all year round. cool.gif

No need to queue long long.

it's not quite 50% right? i believe it is more sly.gif

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:22 AM

LouisLain
  • Premium member
    LouisLain
    1st Gear
    Author Image

U still need to queue in customs right? hehehe....

Edited by LouisLain, 07 August 2010 - 08:22 AM.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:26 AM

Tleslie
  • Premium member
    Tleslie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i hope i can ta pao some .... tongue.gif

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:19 AM

Tt_hh
  • Tt_hh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

go jb....>50%

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:20 AM

Tt_hh
  • Tt_hh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

in 55 years time, it will be free! laugh.gif

no free lunch lah.... shell will say Pay only 55% for ur petrol

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah lao... pray hard no promo... otherwise, they will spoil everyone long weekend by creating jam everywhere!!!

Yah.....With these promotions, I avoid the petrol kiosks and those areas nearby which are likely to cause jams.....

Agree that it is a spoiler for a nice long weekend. shakehead.gif
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users