National Day Petrol discount updates!

Junky73

in 55 years time, it will be free! [laugh]

no free lunch lah.... shell will say Pay only 55% for ur petrol

↡ Advertisement

wah lao... pray hard no promo... otherwise, they will spoil everyone long weekend by creating jam everywhere!!!

Yah.....With these promotions, I avoid the petrol kiosks and those areas nearby which are likely to cause jams.....

Agree that it is a spoiler for a nice long weekend. [shakehead]

Yah.....With these promotions, I avoid the petrol kiosks and those areas nearby which are likely to cause jams.....

Agree that it is a spoiler for a nice long weekend. [shakehead]

============

I filled my tank full to the brim on Fri. More than enough to last till after the long weekend. [drivingcar][thumbsup]

I was waiting for this for NDP, discount but the hoax from Caltex's price increase made me pumped up full tank.

But if need to queue I will rather stay at home to chat MCF.

Neutral Newbie

go 'LIKE' cowtax on their facebook.. they promised big discounts if they meet their 'LIKE' target [laugh]

Cowtax FB

Their big discount is 18% only. Cannot combine with credit card discount... crap promo... esso anytime 17%....

From their website:

"Chevron will offer 18% fuel discount at all Caltex service stations in Singapore on 9 August 2012 if the number of likes for Caltex Singapore Facebook page meets a minimum of 11,000 by 12 noon on 8 August 2012.

Turbocharged

Their big discount is 18% only. Cannot combine with credit card discount... crap promo... esso anytime 17%....

From their website:

"Chevron will offer 18% fuel discount at all Caltex service stations in Singapore on 9 August 2012 if the number of likes for Caltex Singapore Facebook page meets a minimum of 11,000 by 12 noon on 8 August 2012.

Edited by Solar
↡ Advertisement