car camera car black

• Search this thread
35 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this DSCF9114_1_.JPG

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this

Is this for survelliance purpose or for in-car road scene capturing use?

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

Is this for survelliance purpose or for in-car road scene capturing use?

Regards,

me check from the seller it for in car road scene capturing n if u want it for parking use can buy one cut off device which cost another $60DSCF9110_1_.JPG

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this

GEt the speedpro 1100 pro......industry standard

'Do Unto Others, BEFORE they do unto you'

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear

If you are responsible for the accident and your camera has recorded it all, will you surrender this video to the authorities??? Sometimes such things are double edge sword.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

ANY FEED BACK?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed

If you are responsible for the accident and your camera has recorded it all, will you surrender this video to the authorities??? Sometimes such things are double edge sword.

Just keep the SD cards lor laugh.gif . You say already mah, if responsible then be responsible lor.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear

Too many F1 racers on the road and I believe some of them also has this in their car.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

any review huh.gif

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

just when down to get the safeeye black box from gary , good n nice man , will try to up load some recording when i'm free

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

sorry can anyone tech me how to upload the image here thk

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious

I am hoping to get more review of this too.
|Genuine Volkswagen (VW) Parts-Specifications|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads|3M Crystalline Solar Film|Sachs Race Engineering (SRE) Kit|Orange Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)|Gunson G4107 Start Check Battery Tester|Permanon|

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:22 PM

Vivienshoshanna
  • Vivienshoshanna
    2nd Gear

a camera for cars?

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:14 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

anyone can tech me how to upload video to you tube huh.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

Attached File  watch.htm   100.36KB   100 downloads
thi is the video which i 'm usins my safeeye , video taken at shaw house carpark

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

Turret
  • Premium member
    Turret
    3rd Gear

UNder the UK criminal law, One has the right not to surrender his/her camera which will be used against him/hers.

This should form part of the Singapore law as well.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear

this in car camera, does it only record the front view of the car ? what about the rear view ? cos rear view can prove the car behind hit the rear of your car. also, does it consume a lot of battery power ?
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

this in car camera, does it only record the front view of the car ? what about the rear view ? cos rear view can prove the car behind hit the rear of your car. also, does it consume a lot of battery power ?

no i don think so , cos i did fix in a cut off device or u can just plug in to the car charge

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear

for the rear i think u can't put the camera cos the back car head will shine at yr camera .

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:10 PM

Parkingidiot
  • Parkingidiot
    6th Gear

thi is the video which i 'm usins my safeeye , video taken at shaw house carpark

Not a very good video leh.. the front car plate also can't see. Did you upload in HD?
Visit http://carcameras.blogspot.com/ for HD Digital Camcorders for car use

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users