In car camera or car black box

Eddy_theddeus

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this post-65700-1281321913_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this

Is this for survelliance purpose or for in-car road scene capturing use?

Regards,

Is this for survelliance purpose or for in-car road scene capturing use?

Regards,

me check from the seller it for in car road scene capturing n if u want it for parking use can buy one cut off device which cost another $60post-65700-1281324534_thumb.jpg

Hi all morning , anyone have hear or any review on this car camera /black bow its selling at $398 , can i have some feed black on this camera pls , i trying to buy this camera n i don know how good is this

GEt the speedpro 1100 pro......industry standard

If you are responsible for the accident and your camera has recorded it all, will you surrender this video to the authorities??? Sometimes such things are double edge sword.

If you are responsible for the accident and your camera has recorded it all, will you surrender this video to the authorities??? Sometimes such things are double edge sword.

Just keep the SD cards lor [laugh] . You say already mah, if responsible then be responsible lor.

Regards,

UNder the UK criminal law, One has the right not to surrender his/her camera which will be used against him/hers.

This should form part of the Singapore law as well.

this in car camera, does it only record the front view of the car ? what about the rear view ? cos rear view can prove the car behind hit the rear of your car. also, does it consume a lot of battery power ?

this in car camera, does it only record the front view of the car ? what about the rear view ? cos rear view can prove the car behind hit the rear of your car. also, does it consume a lot of battery power ?

no i don think so , cos i did fix in a cut off device or u can just plug in to the car charge

↡ Advertisement