Hungry Ghost Month ....

Typhoonz

So tmr is the day. Must shut all my windows...otherwise the ashes will come into the house..even tho mine is in excess of 20 storey.

Edited by Silver_blade

i don't think ang mog ghost will come out lah. Only Taoist ghost. Buddhist ghost don't come out...but I think Buddhist will use the period to remember the dead and pray for them. I could be wrong... [:p][:p][:)][:)]

Your place must be rather windy... Mine too...

The worse is that those people don't burn the incense paper in the bins provided...

Turbocharged

so hell gate see the registration one ah? all those non-taoist ghost are not allowed to have their holidays?

then ang mor ghost come out on friday the 13th and halloween..muslim ghost come out every thurs..buddhist and hindu leh?

like that..muslim ghost most wu hua..every week can "book out" once..for the whole year..

ok..jokes aside

seriously, only when i moved to SG 7yrs back then i learnt about the 7th month..previously in jakarta..no such thing leh..

Yup, rather windy.

Most people in my estate wouldn't use the big and there are some who burn in grand manner...huge stacks of offerings.

There was once the fire was so big and tall that it threatened to burn down those on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Fire engine had to be called in. After that incident, those who want to burn huge/loads of offerings will go to areas furtherest from the flats.

Different religion ghost under different country/administration mah. [laugh][laugh]

Actually 7th months is particularly popular and unique in S'pore and W.M'sia. Most chinese community in other countries are less particular about it. Ching Ming is more important to them.

better to get during 7 month...cheaper....esp the mid to end where ppl would avoid showroomsrolleyes.gif

welcome back to earth, bro... which getai u be watching first? u sit in front VIP row right? lipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sometimes these kind of religious matters people don't want to say too much... Especially so it's in the 7th lunar month...

↡ Advertisement