Search
Centipede toilet

• Search this thread
46 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yesterday, I recieved a 7th month shock in my own toilet. Wanted to take a piss and found a centipede inside the toilet bowl. I got rid of it by flushing and spent the next 30 mins inspecting the toilet and saturating the place with insecticide. I also flushed the toilet a kazillion times to make sure the centipede doesn't come back.

I wonder where the centipede came from and how to prevent a future incident? The scary part is it made a run for underside of the toilet bowl rim when I was about to flush. What if there is another one lurking there ready to crawl up somebody's butt? ph34r.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

Carer
  • Carer
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i see it at least twice a week at the ground floor toilet.

somtimes upstairs also have. i have a small enclosed fenced up area in my back garden to protect my plants.

once every 3 months or so, there will be a fruit bat that is stucked in between the fence. at night can see, the sound they produce also will not reflect from the fence. poor fruit bats.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

you wasted so much water because of one centipede ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

Chewbacca
  • Chewbacca
    5th Gear

It's.....just a centipede.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

1. cut the water flow into the flush tank and drain it empty.
2. buy a can on bygone and spray the whole can into the toilet bowl.
3. cover the bowl and seal it up overnight.

if still cannot, add karosine and light it up biggrin.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

you wasted so much water because of one centipede ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Bro, do you want a centipede crawling up your backside when you are bombing? sweatdrop.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

A centipede can waste 30mins plus of ur time inspecting the toilet???? sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Mike1234, 12 August 2010 - 10:27 AM.

My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

Premsingh
  • Premsingh
    Banned

i used to have this problem for ground level mansionettes...
irritating

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    Supercharged

Bro, do you want a centipede crawling up your backside when you are bombing? sweatdrop.gif

That's why squatting is still safer than sitting! laugh.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Centipede inside the bowl?
How the hell it survived submerged in the toilet bowl full of s--t and water logged? Almost impossible.

Unless it could be surviving in the dry air lock portion of the U-shape bend of the toilet bowl for a long long time?

Maybe I should dump whole roll of toilet paper and flush it away using pails of water to 'scrub' that U-shape bend of such dangerous creatures.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

Just to clarify, that thing was lounging inside the dry part of the toilet bowl very near the rim and my toilet is not ground level.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

Carer
  • Carer
    4th Gear

thing is this is so common.... why so kan chiong centipede

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

Cheesepiekia
  • Premium member
    Cheesepiekia
    4th Gear

This happen rather common in my ground floor toilet as well. Luckily all those centipedes were small, short and thin.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:21 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

Problem is my toilet is not on the ground floor. In fact this is the first time I have seen a centipede inside the toilet. If it was crawling on the floor, I don't mind. But this one was lurking inside the toilet bowl. unimpressed.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

Carer
  • Carer
    4th Gear

Problem is my toilet is not on the ground floor. In fact this is the first time I have seen a centipede inside the toilet. If it was crawling on the floor, I don't mind. But this one was lurking inside the toilet bowl. unimpressed.gif

u stay hdb? which level? which area? usually near those forested area will have

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Wait. If it's crawling on the floor from the toilet to your bed when you are sleeping.
Hey centipede leh, the bite can be deadly leh.
I am going to spray baygon and flushed my toilets when I go home tonight. 7th month creepy crawlies are not play play one leh.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

Moi stay on 3rd floor. The surrounding area is not forested at all. I suspect the centipede got into a drainage pipe and did an epic crawl. Probably came out the basin ......

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

Wait. If it's crawling on the floor from the toilet to your bed when you are sleeping.
Hey centipede leh, the bite can be deadly leh.
I am going to spray baygon and flushed my toilets when I go home tonight. 7th month creepy crawlies are not play play one leh.

Since this is 7th month, I give you a nightmare scenario. What if you wake up one morning with a nose bleed and there are these 2 antennae wriggling out from your nostril? ph34r.gif

Sweet dreams. laugh.gif

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

Carer
  • Carer
    4th Gear

Moi stay on 3rd floor. The surrounding area is not forested at all. I suspect the centipede got into a drainage pipe and did an epic crawl. Probably came out the basin ......

yes it is possible.

usually ground floor to 4th floor will experience more bugs

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Zyrofillica
    6th Gear

Since this is 7th month, I give you a nightmare scenario. What if you wake up one morning with a nose bleed and there are these 2 antennae wriggling out from your nostril? ph34r.gif

Sweet dreams. laugh.gif

oh ya??? no sweat man.... i woke up this morning and... speechless.gif

ps: if u arent offended with cartoon nudity, u can browse the rest of her comics at http://oglaf.com/archive/

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users