Centipede in my toilet!

Ahtong

Yesterday, I recieved a 7th month shock in my own toilet. Wanted to take a piss and found a centipede inside the toilet bowl. I got rid of it by flushing and spent the next 30 mins inspecting the toilet and saturating the place with insecticide. I also flushed the toilet a kazillion times to make sure the centipede doesn't come back.

I wonder where the centipede came from and how to prevent a future incident? The scary part is it made a run for underside of the toilet bowl rim when I was about to flush. What if there is another one lurking there ready to crawl up somebody's butt? :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

i see it at least twice a week at the ground floor toilet.

somtimes upstairs also have. i have a small enclosed fenced up area in my back garden to protect my plants.

once every 3 months or so, there will be a fruit bat that is stucked in between the fence. at night can see, the sound they produce also will not reflect from the fence. poor fruit bats.

1. cut the water flow into the flush tank and drain it empty.

2. buy a can on bygone and spray the whole can into the toilet bowl.

3. cover the bowl and seal it up overnight.

if still cannot, add karosine and light it up :D

you wasted so much water because of one centipede :o :o

Bro, do you want a centipede crawling up your backside when you are bombing? [sweatdrop]

Bro, do you want a centipede crawling up your backside when you are bombing? [sweatdrop]

That's why squatting is still safer than sitting! [laugh]

Centipede inside the bowl?

How the hell it survived submerged in the toilet bowl full of s--t and water logged? Almost impossible.

Unless it could be surviving in the dry air lock portion of the U-shape bend of the toilet bowl for a long long time?

Maybe I should dump whole roll of toilet paper and flush it away using pails of water to 'scrub' that U-shape bend of such dangerous creatures.

Just to clarify, that thing was lounging inside the dry part of the toilet bowl very near the rim and my toilet is not ground level.

Problem is my toilet is not on the ground floor. In fact this is the first time I have seen a centipede inside the toilet. If it was crawling on the floor, I don't mind. But this one was lurking inside the toilet bowl. [:|]

Problem is my toilet is not on the ground floor. In fact this is the first time I have seen a centipede inside the toilet. If it was crawling on the floor, I don't mind. But this one was lurking inside the toilet bowl. [:|]

u stay hdb? which level? which area? usually near those forested area will have

Wait. If it's crawling on the floor from the toilet to your bed when you are sleeping.

Hey centipede leh, the bite can be deadly leh.

I am going to spray baygon and flushed my toilets when I go home tonight. 7th month creepy crawlies are not play play one leh.

Moi stay on 3rd floor. The surrounding area is not forested at all. I suspect the centipede got into a drainage pipe and did an epic crawl. Probably came out the basin ......

Wait. If it's crawling on the floor from the toilet to your bed when you are sleeping.

Hey centipede leh, the bite can be deadly leh.

I am going to spray baygon and flushed my toilets when I go home tonight. 7th month creepy crawlies are not play play one leh.

Since this is 7th month, I give you a nightmare scenario. What if you wake up one morning with a nose bleed and there are these 2 antennae wriggling out from your nostril? :ph34r:

Sweet dreams. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement