Big jump in number of illegally modified cars

Ithunk

Neutral Newbie

Yup, and hopefully the bus to Changi (Prison) if they kill or injure someone on our roads!

ya right than those non modded veh who injure or kill ppl how? hang to death ah!!!

↡ Advertisement

i'll bet u there are more unmodded cars out there involved in accidents then modded..... taxis for instance

ppl who mod cars does not = all reckless drivers.... get that into your pigheads

ppl who drive recklessly will drive recklessly regardless of what car they have.. go after the ppl, not the machines

shitload of taxis get into accidents and kill ppl as well, let's ban taxis

Edited by Mockngbrd

i'll bet u there are more unmodded cars out there involved in accidents then modded..... taxis for instance

ppl who mod cars does not = all reckless drivers.... get that into your pigheads

ppl who drive recklessly will drive recklessly regardless of what car they have.. go after the ppl, not the machines

+1. I think Taxis are the worst.

Neutral Newbie

right on!

I don understand why some ppl are so biased on the owners modding their car? Is it bcos they are jealous that their ride cant be mod up at all? No spare parts or no $? Plus nowadays modified cars are not so oftently involve in accident, Alot involves those stock look car, no loud exhaust car and taxi also ma.. Even bus also. So wat? No more bus and taxi on spore roads? Give and take la, they wan mod let them go ahead, Get caught or not its their problems. Not our one. For sure i am one who mod, and its nothing to be scare of lta actually, Car will not get confiscate or wat lor. Its fine only. The worst part is need to dekit everything then go bk for inspection nia. Waste of time..

Edited by Snl2601

I'm ok with illegal mods. I'm not ok with reckless driving..

90% of accidents are caused either by speeding or reckless driving. Since when do illegal mods come into the picture?

exactly!

I don understand why some ppl are so biased on the owners modding their car? Is it bcos they are jealous that their ride cant be mod up at all? No spare parts or no $? Plus nowadays modified cars are not so oftently involve in accident, Alot involves those stock look car, no loud exhaust car and taxi also ma.. Even bus also. So wat? No more bus and taxi on spore roads? Give and take la, they wan mod let them go ahead, Get caught or not its their problems. Not our one. For sure i am one who mod, and its nothing to be scare of lta actually, Car will not get confiscate or wat lor. Its fine only. The worst part is need to dekit everything then go bk for inspection nia. Waste of time..

right on yo!

I'm ok with illegal mods. I'm not ok with reckless driving..

90% of accidents are caused either by speeding or reckless driving. Since when do illegal mods come into the picture?

i agree brada!

Changi Prison Complex? [:(]

Yea, I have mixed feelings abt this.

Will contain the mod and race sentiment within the circuit. or more spill over effects on public roads.

Will only know when circuit open.

Actually if u guys noticed, alot of mod cars, tiong chia even on expressway way they seldom drives on the 1st lane. So very less chances they chu stun and harm ppl..

Must also look decent. If look like ah beng, then more likely to be stopped or questioned.

Yep. This is so true.

I'd driven a super-stock-looking, illegally-heavily-modded YRV for 3 years. Never once kena stopped by LTA or TP.

After that i owned Mitsu Colt turbo. Besides lowering spring, everything else is 100% stock. Within the first 1 year of owning it, I got stopped by TP once and LTA twice. Basically, TP and LTA only target those cars that 'look' powerful.

Lesson learnt : If you wanna mod, make sure your car looks 99.99% stock or else stay stock. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Agree bro. It won't make you a criminal. Fine and waste time only. No big deal. To some ppl, drive car cannot on foglight.. cannot paste stickers.. cannot put bodykit.. cannot install LED.. the list goes on. Did anyone go crap to LTA on YOG vehicles?

For me, I like to spend my hard earn money the way I like to make my ride look different; fines and time already factored in.

But reckless driving.. no.. that is not being responsible.

Neutral Newbie

they should start catching those kia cerato/koup "spork cars"

too many of them already

cant even run fast want be poser...

Not necessarily poser la. For most, I think it's more to making the car look better and sound better than stock (I know this is subjective).

Edited by Boboman

Changi Prison Complex? [:(]

Yea, I have mixed feelings abt this.

Will contain the mod and race sentiment within the circuit. or more spill over effects on public roads.

Will only know when circuit open.

Can deregister a road car for track, and get the trailer to bring the car to the race course each time.....

Neutral Newbie

all the times ive been in an accident on my bike and car are with bloody lorries and a lone honda civic who didnt check when driving out from a minor lane.

NUFF said.

Stupid drivers are stupid drivers, put them in what car also cannot cure.

Dont u know vios nowadays also can hit 150-160? Stupid ignorant fools ranting at people who mod cars. Sour grapes?

Err.. I think LTA jagar their deregistered cars like gold bars.

Sorry, to say, I think will not happen.

They scare pple hang a normal and drive on normal road.

↡ Advertisement