How to kill cockroach, lizard n rats

SimonTan

Recently I open my house rubbish chute, saw cockroaches and of freaked me out.

Last night saw three baby lizards in my house.

Go downstairs smoking, saw mother n baby rats scrumpling at the rubbish chute area.

I want to do things myself. Intent to buy ten cans of insecticide spray.

I want to dump the spray cans into the chute and into the hidden drains, to kill the cockroaches n rats!

The lizard in house I can easily spray the whole house before I leave for work and let the poison soaked the entire house.

Is there a method to permently trigger the spray nozzle? I want acitvate the nozzle and dump the spray can into the chute to kill the cockroach and rats!

Masking tape, might not be stomg enough when I throw the can from my 5th floor rubbish chute.

Any gadgets that allows the spray to continue until it's empty?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

rubbish chute haf roaches are common. u think u able to kill them all meh?

the best way is to get roach baits and place them near ur rubbish chute area. at least tat prevents them from building a nest in ur hse.

Go downstairs smoking, saw mother n baby rats scrumpling at the rubbish chute area.

I want to dump the spray cans into the chute and into the hidden drains, to kill the cockroaches n rats!

The lizard in house I can easily spray the whole house before I leave for work and let the poison soaked the entire house.

Is there a method to permently trigger the spray nozzle? I want acitvate the nozzle and dump the spray can into the chute to kill the cockroach and rats!

Masking tape, might not be stomg enough when I throw the can from my 5th floor rubbish chute.

Thanks.

siao.. you spray below.. they run up find place to hide.. you will see more of your good friends inside your house and rubbish chute... try spraying it around your rubbish chute only...

lizards eat mozzie, thats why I leave them alone.

Problem is................they shiiiiiiit all over my walls [:(] ....................................................... [laugh]

What i usually do.

Cockroach : get pail with large & flat base. roughly aim and smash down. Do not release the pail yet. Press the pail fully down and turn the pail in a circular motion until the biscuit crunching sound come to an end. When you do not hear the sound anymore, it is 99% that the roaches are in a pool of saturated juice.

Lizard : Need strong insecticide to kill them. And usually not instantaneous, so they will escape most of the time. Simple solution is to use a post card size 3M industrial weather proof tape. roughly aim again and lightly flap it on the lizard. This is to ensure you do not scared the lizard and can catch him unaware; and also not to kill it instantly. lighly pat on the tape to ensure the lizard is securely trapped on the tape. Feel for the head, this time, place your thumb on the head and press it down really hard. If you secure it really well, you will only feel the tail struggling, not the entire body. If the lizard(s) are of relatively small sizes, you may want to use common tools like a frying pan or the heel of your shoe to complete the last part of the job.

Mouse : This is an interesting one but i had found the best effective way. First you need to invest in two big size 3 tip fork (those you use to poke chicken wings during BBQ) and some biscuit flakes.

Use the biscuit flakes to lure the mouse out. This require a bit of patience sometimes. If you successfully lure it out and it is eating the biscuit, it is time for actions. As you are using those BBQ fork, the length is good enough. Sneak behind the mouse and use one fork to stab at the mouse. Aim the middle of the mouse body as it have more surface are to attack.

Lasly when you manage to fork the mouse, take out the other fork and stab the mouse at the neck area. Pull and tear. While the first folk is pulling down ensure that the 2nd folk is in a pulling up motion. this opposing force motion enable you to rip off the mouse head easily.

lizards eat mozzie, thats why I leave them alone.

Problem is................they shiiiiiiit all over my walls [:(] ....................................................... [laugh]

i agreed.

can toilet trained them [laugh]

Will be interesting to see wad happens if someone threw a lighted cigarette into the rubbish chute at the same time.

What i usually do.

Cockroach : get pail with large & flat base. roughly aim and smash down. Do not release the pail yet. Press the pail fully down and turn the pail in a circular motion until the biscuit crunching sound come to an end. When you do not hear the sound anymore, it is 99% that the roaches are in a pool of saturated juice.

Lizard : Need strong insecticide to kill them. And usually not instantaneous, so they will escape most of the time. Simple solution is to use a post card size 3M industrial weather proof tape. roughly aim again and lightly flap it on the lizard. This is to ensure you do not scared the lizard and can catch him unaware; and also not to kill it instantly. lighly pat on the tape to ensure the lizard is securely trapped on the tape. Feel for the head, this time, place your thumb on the head and press it down really hard. If you secure it really well, you will only feel the tail struggling, not the entire body. If the lizard(s) are of relatively small sizes, you may want to use common tools like a frying pan or the heel of your shoe to complete the last part of the job.

Mouse : This is an interesting one but i had found the best effective way. First you need to invest in two big size 3 tip fork (those you use to poke chicken wings during BBQ) and some biscuit flakes.

Use the biscuit flakes to lure the mouse out. This require a bit of patience sometimes. If you successfully lure it out and it is eating the biscuit, it is time for actions. As you are using those BBQ fork, the length is good enough. Sneak behind the mouse and use one fork to stab at the mouse. Aim the middle of the mouse body as it have more surface are to attack.

Lasly when you manage to fork the mouse, take out the other fork and stab the mouse at the neck area. Pull and tear. While the first folk is pulling down ensure that the 2nd folk is in a pulling up motion. this opposing force motion enable you to rip off the mouse head easily.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

ur way of killing these pest are really..amazing [grin]

Roaches in chute should be town council...they supposed to fog the chute regularly...you should ask them...

For lizards, I see one, catch one...throw them in my toilet and flush...

Rats...just need to give a call to NEA...they will come very fast and investigate....

If you like cats, then get one. My house doesn't have a single roach, lizard, mouse etc... ants well, boh pian, cannot have everything.

My cat will kill all the above, you just need a dustpan and broom to sweep up the remains.

Thanks.

Household insecticides all use the same group of chemicals and won't work for long. You kill off this current lot of cockroaches, any survivors will produce offspring which are immune to insecticides and are harder to kill. Besides, why waste time and money to get insecticides? If cockroaches and rats are so plentiful in your area, call NEA - they will send people to deal with it.

Wah! The mouse one damn chek ark, but I like man! [laugh] [laugh]

I used to do this, the rats are very big in size, use the box rat trap, inside put one bah kwa,

outside of cage rub the bah kwa to make the rattrap smell song song, the fellow kana caught inside,

will make noise, then bring go road side, spray baygone, until fur all saturated with baygon, then get ready,

lift the trap lever, throw in a lighted match and open the door......smaller version of Ghost rider come out.

What i usually do.

Turbocharged

just note that roaches survived when dinos couldn't.

for rubbish chutes the town council would send pestkillers once a quarter/month to kill pests and they're quite effective.

you'd see hundreds of dead roaches all over the void deck when they're done.

that aside, only thing one could do is throw a smoke grenade in, but the pests would flee everywhere.

throwing a spraying insect repellant will land in the bin and the spray gets contained.

one other way is connect a hose to your car exhaust, entend all the way to the chute and rev hard for a few minutes.

and i'd leave those harmless geckos alone. they take care of the mozzies.

Turbocharged

Wah! The mouse one damn chek ark, but I like man! [laugh] [laugh]

I used to do this, the rats are very big in size, use the box rat trap, inside put one bah kwa,

outside of cage rub the bah kwa to make the rattrap smell song song, the fellow kana caught inside,

will make noise, then bring go road side, spray baygone, until fur all saturated with baygon, then get ready,

lift the trap lever, throw in a lighted match and open the door......smaller version of Ghost rider come out.

that's cruel [furious]

Neutral Newbie

that's cruel [furious]

yup human beings are the most cruel.

but humans will always come up with a reason.... just like our leaders... just come up with any reason also can... LL, the little ones can't do anything also

↡ Advertisement