How to kill cockroach, lizard n rats

SimonTan

hiong ehhh you [laugh] but I like it. [:p]

haha. No choice. I am ok with lizards/geckos actually. But after having their "meals", they tend to s--t everywhere. Their s--t is quite foul smelling as well. Can consider to be worse than human s--t at times.

↡ Advertisement

Bro, cats can tahen leh, I ever bring mine out to sea before, can balance on the beam like gymnast like that,

get off also no problem. Their sense of balance damn good one.

I dont know whether they can tahan the kind of sea state we go thru. Here is a multi shot of the kind of sea we encounter. Notice the barrel of the gun is pointing downwards and I myself am also rocking and rolling with the camera.

post-2654-1282091236_thumb.jpg

It seems tha some of you guys has flies in your house? I could hardly find any in my place...I was looking for some couples mths back to feed my spiders...got to go downstairs and try to get some at the rubbish chute area...

Got, you want I can even give you my extra. Battery operated and one is rechargeable battery.

You press the button and swing it around like a racket, the flies or mozzie kana only, all deep fried crispy till chow tah.

Can smell the chow the smell and even see the sparks and smoke. Lots of shops here sell them.

Not sure if it is sold in Singapore. It looks like a short badminton racket but it has metal wires as strings. When charged (batteries), you swipe it around your swarm of houseflies and they will sure mati from electricution.

Yeah, the "piak, piak, piak" sound hear liow damn shoik, but not the bedroom piak sound lah. [:p] [:p]

It is... Very cheap, definitely less than $10 and should be less than $5. A lot of those shops selling all kinds of household stuff in HDB estates.

Bro. ai sai lah, they get their sea legs after one or two trips.

US frigates got some got cats onboard, but it's a kept issue, ever

see, they really keep the rats away, and heavy weather also like nothing,

sleep one corner, boh tai chi. We all vomit like siao.

I dont know whether they can tahan the kind of sea state we go thru. Here is a multi shot of the kind of sea we encounter. Notice the barrel of the gun is pointing downwards and I myself am also rocking and rolling with the camera.

Turbocharged

For lizards, you may want to use a dettol, bleach solution, or mix both in a recycled container which has a spray nozzle.

From a reasonable distance, perhaps 1-2m, you can spray at the lizard.

I normally use dettol as it can help to clean and disinfect places at the same time.

Dettol tends to eat into the skin of the lizard and slowly paralyse them from what I experimented. Try to also aim for the eyes as it will make them go blind instantaneously, then they won't know where you are coming from.

Best is of course mix dettol together with bleach and spray, but bleech has a terrible smell for us. Happy exterminating :D

That's cruel lah. If want to kill them, must make sure they die quickly. Anyway, I don't kill lizards. I will try to catch and release before my cats can get to them. But I am mostly unsuccessful. My cats are quicker and efficient.

Turbocharged

Got, you want I can even give you my extra. Battery operated and one is rechargeable battery.

You press the button and swing it around like a racket, the flies or mozzie kana only, all deep fried crispy till chow tah.

Can smell the chow the smell and even see the sparks and smoke. Lots of shops here sell them.

no need lah. thanks.

I don't have flies at home. Just the occasional ant when the weather is hot. Sometimes, an unfortunate kar zua may fly in from the open window but it will have the worst time of its life there when it senses 6 pairs of eyes training on it. Same for the unfortunate naive baby lizard (the adult lizard outside knows better than to enter our home).

Turbocharged

They once travelled vast oceans with seafarers in those old wooden sailing boats. Must give them credit. Their small but strong bodies are made of sterner stuff than ours.

My son bought it gos of the fruit flies, when they buy bananas in, flies we don't have,

lizards and kah chua, is as good as dead, just like your side. Moth, I have my Shaolin Persian,

who will use his paws to "clap" the moths. [laugh] [laugh]

no need lah. thanks.

I don't have flies at home. Just the occasional ant when the weather is hot. Sometimes, an unfortunate kar zua may fly in from the open window but it will have the worst time of its life there when it senses 6 pairs of eyes training on it. Same for the unfortunate naive baby lizard (the adult lizard outside knows better than to enter our home).

Yeah, their equilibrium is simply amazing. And how I :wub: :wub: cats. :D

They once travelled vast oceans with seafarers in those old wooden sailing boats. Must give them credit. Their small but strong bodies are made of sterner stuff than ours.

Turbocharged

I have not seen moths for some years already. Just like one forumer here also lamented.

When I was young, there were many moths around my old HDB estate and some are bigger than an adult's palm. There were also butterflies milling around the flowering shrubs.

Now, simi sai ma bo. No moth, no butterfly, no earthworm. Nothing. NNB.

I dont know leh. Seeing the fate of the mini-chicks and dogs, so I doubt the cat can make it. Last time chicken and dogs also travel oceans. On a warship, I doubt the animals can make it out alive in the cramped conditions it has to go thru and hidding it from custom officers when entering back to SG.

But frankly, animals are not allowed to travel on our ship. [lipsrsealed]

I have not seen moths for some years already. Just like one forumer here also lamented.

When I was young, there were many moths around my old HDB estate and some are bigger than an adult's palm. There were also butterflies milling around the flowering shrubs.

Still have lah... possibly as we get older we tend to pay less attention to these seemingly unimportant creatures around us? They come into my estate all the time. Those moths are quite nice looking actually, but when they appear during the 7th month a lot of people don't like them and yet scared to kill them or disturb them.

I find the smell quite nice actually [laugh]

Especially for bigger sized insects

Yeah, same here...those big ones are the Atlas Months, now don't even see one, even when downstairs got funeral,

only one small moth niah, (they associate the dead coming back in the form of a moth) think downstairs down scale

ret7urn trips also, become budget travel. [laugh] [laugh]

Actually the months also don't kachow anyone, so why kill them for? Some people weird, moths also kill, unless kachow

like mozzies, flies, kac chua, then different story right? You still get to see months, I haven;t seen a nice one for years now, apart form the small small ones.

Still have lah... possibly as we get older we tend to pay less attention to these seemingly unimportant creatures around us? They come into my estate all the time. Those moths are quite nice looking actually, but when they appear during the 7th month a lot of people don't like them and yet scared to kill them or disturb them.

Err....well...I have to say...I share your sentiments also. [:p] [:p]

I find the smell quite nice actually [laugh]

Especially for bigger sized insects

↡ Advertisement