• Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi everyone...

Duragloss has manufactured cleaners and sealant for paint protection film..It is used for all paint protection film brands like 3M or other..Let me know if you require a sampler..

If you are shop dealing in installing paint protection film..Feel free to approach me for samplers...

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

Tetizm
  • Tetizm
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi im intrested in paint protection, just resprayed rear bumper. would like a sampler.

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Picanto

hi im intrested in paint protection, just resprayed rear bumper. would like a sampler.

are you a shop dealing with such stuff?

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

Eddy_theddeus
  • Premium member
    Eddy_theddeus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Hi everyone...

Duragloss has manufactured cleaners and sealant for paint protection film..It is used for all paint protection film brands like 3M or other..Let me know if you require a sampler..

If you are shop dealing in installing paint protection film..Feel free to approach me for samplers...

Bro no pic n price how to buy

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Bro no pic n price how to buy

Hi bro..I am not selling this stuff..they are samples for trial from Duragloss..This samples are cleaners and sealant for paint protection film like those 3M..

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

If you are interested in the pant protection film..let me know..I can try to ask for you..It does comes with ready cut film for certain makes and model but you need to find installer..I am not good at this..Film are not really ex.. front hood..2 fender and 2 side mirror is about 200 to 300USD..

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

Nephilim
  • Nephilim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi everyone...

Are the samples only applicable to shops? If so I don't mind paying for it as my ride has ventureshield on it.

BTW have PM-ed you yesterday.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Are the samples only applicable to shops? If so I don't mind paying for it as my ride has ventureshield on it.

BTW have PM-ed you yesterday.

Hi bro..is samples I need to indent from DG..let me know

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:41 AM

Fcuktion
  • Fcuktion
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hey Bro, it can safetly do corrections on the PPF?

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hey Bro, it can safetly do corrections on the PPF?

Hi Bro..Not sure at this moment but DG is working with a PPF com to come out with cleaner..sealant or maybe some polishes..I will keep you updated on this..

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

JJtan
  • JJtan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hello!

newbie here!
randomly came across this topic, heard this paint protection films can protect against stone chips, is it true?
where to get this film applied on my car?
and, any brands to recommend?
if really can protect against stone chips, what's the market price like?

thanks!

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

Nitrogenarian
  • Nitrogenarian
    Clutched
    Author Image

Sorry to necro this thread. Would like to know if anyone had applied PPF onto their ride? Able to share experiences and costs? I'm looking at PPF-ing my ride but the info is limited in terms of local context.

3M, Xpel and Crystgard are some of the brands that have appeared when I googled. It does seems like PPF is not as popular here as compared to PPS.

Many thanks in advance for reading this post.  [:)]

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

PeterChan_190939
  • PeterChan_190939
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PPF hasn't been all that popular in Singapore mostly because of the yellowing problem. The heat and humidity tends to cause yellowing in older PVC films but the new TPU films no longer have the same issue!

I had my car wrapped in PPF (I now live in Hong Kong) and I couldn't be happier about the results. My installer used a brand called OnerPro and I heard they're now available in Singapore as well. I think the installer there is called KGC Workshop? 

Sorry to necro this thread. Would like to know if anyone had applied PPF onto their ride? Able to share experiences and costs? I'm looking at PPF-ing my ride but the info is limited in terms of local context.

3M, Xpel and Crystgard are some of the brands that have appeared when I googled. It does seems like PPF is not as popular here as compared to PPS.

Many thanks in advance for reading this post.  [:)]

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users