MyCarForum Logo
Search
Kia Picanto Hyundai Getz

• Search this thread
22 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Poll: Kia Picanto 1.1M or Hyundai Getz 1.1M (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Kia Picanto 1.1M or Hyundai Getz 1.1M

1. Kia Picanto 1.1M (14 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Hyundai Getz 1.1M (28 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My friend thinking of getting a small car.
Initially wanted Hyundai Getz 1.1M but I thought of Kia Picanto 1.1M.

Which will be a better choice?
Maintenance wise same?
Spare parts?

Edited by Gohsj89, 25 August 2010 - 10:15 PM.

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I prefer Getz for its larger leg room for the rear passenger.
More comfortable for occasional long distance travel (e.g. to Malaysia).

Why not create a poll?

Edited by Albeniz, 25 August 2010 - 10:10 PM.

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:18 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear

I prefer Getz for its larger leg room for the rear passenger.
More comfortable for occasional long distance travel (e.g. to Malaysia).

Why not create a poll?

lol thanks for the poll suggestion..

my butt feel.. picanto lesser than getz.. don't know why.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear

bro check out other getz forum , getz.sgportal.net to find out more on getz, personally i think getz ll be better, easy to maintain n parts are avail easily

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:36 AM

Hp93868686
  • Hp93868686
    3rd Gear

Getz 1.1M thumbsup.gif , good F/C and problem free after 4 years of drivingcar.gif

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

is your friend after the 'square headlights' or 'rounded headlights' version of the Picanto???

cos the rounded version has a better built interior, and if your friend managed to get hold of a used 2010 Picanto (which comes with a lot more features such as rear electric windows, new Kia's steering wheel design, rear headrests)....

he'd be better off with the above version of the Picanto....

or else,

it's the Getz anyday....

it has a bigger boot, slightly larger rear seats, and a larger road presence than the Picanto which is so important these days to be noticeable....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Leecc73
  • Premium member
    Leecc73
    1st Gear

I own both cars before, handling picanto cant fight with getz, and the built is more rugged for getz. go for getz

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

getz is a preferred buy over the Picanto lah....

if it's the manual version, get the Getz 1.1M....

if your friend wants an auto, then the Picanto 1.1A is the only car between these 2 that has an auto gearbox in 1.1L engine size....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

My friend thinking of getting a small car.
Initially wanted Hyundai Getz 1.1M but I thought of Kia Picanto 1.1M.

Which will be a better choice?
Maintenance wise same?
Spare parts?

but why not ask your friend to go for the Getz 1.4L???
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear

haha thanks guys

coz i have the preception that getz not as durable and reliable as picanto..dunno come from where one..

my fren only want 1.1cc.. what to do. ahaha

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:57 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

a picanto is made for a 1.1liter engine... case closed...

a getz has versions up to 1.6liters... handling and everythng wins the picanto hands down... except maybe FC.....

i wouldnt drive either but if die die must than the getz i guess....
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

Getz is the buy of the day then, between the 2 cars....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:02 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    NOS-ed

I drive a Getz.

If your fren dun need the extra space
get the Picanto.

You will always need the extra space. biggrin.gif
Breastmilk is Best
Once you try an Okamoto condom You'll never use anything else. How true! Now I never use anything.
Road hoggers are all gay men that love to be taken from behind.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

it's always good to have that extra space over a supermini....

haha....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    NOS-ed

Yeah thats right!

The Getz has one weakness, it has the most
horrible steering wheel - ugly and hard plastic.

Get a nice leather one as its the only thing he
has to hold every time he drives. laugh.gif
Breastmilk is Best
Once you try an Okamoto condom You'll never use anything else. How true! Now I never use anything.
Road hoggers are all gay men that love to be taken from behind.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:10 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

it was one of the most robust build Korean car when it was launched....

but with the i20 being the replacement model,

the Getz does age well i must say....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear

If Brand new - Pica

If 2nd hand - Getz

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

Ferraricalifornia
  • Ferraricalifornia
    Turbocharged

Getz makes perfect economical sense....
The Married Men 91.3FM

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Ckbee214
  • Ckbee214
    Neutral Newbie

i want to buy 1.4A getz 2nd hand one, it is 5 years old... is Getz normally durable? just dunno if it is problems free or not!

Edited by Ckbee214, 05 September 2010 - 09:38 PM.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Fongchoonmun
  • Fongchoonmun
    Neutral Newbie

Getz is better looking. Dont go for manual gear, encountered clutch wire problem

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users