Which eurovan is good???

Detion

Neutral Newbie

Good in what sense?

To carry goods? personal transport from point A to point B only? running cost? Price? power? bang for buck?

Take note> road tax is less then $500 per year, need company to get a van.

keep to left lane :)

Err...some van can be very fast yet drink diesel.

I dunno what you want to know lea...you ask then i try to ans you?

Brand new Euro vans now are pretty pricey due to COE but among the models available, I like the Citroen Berlingo best in terms of design (exterior and interior), loading space, reliability and engine choice (1.6HDI is from previous generation which is a workhorse and no problems like fuel pump issus ala Kangoo, black smoke issue ala Combo).

For used vans, I would go for the previous gen Berlingo or facelifted Doblo.

(edited)

So I can say that berlingo is one of the best to choose from??? For me good will be in term of reliability.. it is for transport purposes as company gg to get it for me.. and maybe in term of space for driver as I am tall and big size ..

Edited by Detion

wad size u looking for ?

mid size...renault trafic...opel vivaro...citroen dispatch...pug expert..mercedes vito..volkswagen transporter...

small size...renault kangoo...opel combo...citroen berlingo..pug partner...volkswagen caddy ...

as for big size...go find out urself heez...

so wad size.,..budget are u looking at ?

what i heard from my friends is that euro van quite hard to maintain cause the parts very expensive and will take quite sometime to reach.. is it still this way now? :huh:

Depends on what type of Euro Van, for example the old caddy tdi quite easy to maintain cause my friend own one. If compared to the new Caddy with DSG, you should know it will cost more. If gearbox piang, den headache liao.

(edited)

the small size one lor... no budget given haha.. actually just wanted to find out which model is good and do all the vans come with carpet behind or only some??

Edited by Detion

the small size one lor... no budget given haha.. actually just wanted to find out which model is good and do all the vans come with carpet behind or only some??

No budget?? Mai tu liao, VW Caddy TDI DSG then. [laugh]

If you are allowed to drive the eurovan home, then take note of your MSCP height limit. Some older MSCP is 1.8m only.

My Fiat Panorama is 1.818m, so the Fiat Doblo should be the same. Not sure for the others. My previous OPEL Combo is 1.8m high.

Therefore, your home MSCP height limit would be an important factor.

↡ Advertisement