Is it legal to sell fuel other than petrol kiosk?

Passion

..not too sure about that...DIESEL vapor do catches fire...so one day before the lighted match touches the liquid diesel, the diesel vapor ignited by the match stick flame...so don't try this stunt lah..

Hello.. I have done it before.. that's why I dare to post. I wouldn't say the same for petrol.

↡ Advertisement

sure boooo...

if i commit murder at MY railway, mata cannot catch me? since its under msia territory?

zun booooooooooooo~~~ [cool]

ai yah this type of diesel thread must have me [laugh][laugh]

from what i know those SAF skid tanker type of fuel trucks cannot anyhow sell.....i think they got catch before at sungei donno what

but those stationed at industrial park one all are legal (got permanent tank type)

from what i chit chat with one of the operator, they only need some SCDF licence and an engineering report

this type is called OEM diesel

the good thing about OEM operators vis-a-vis petrol kiosk chaps is that OEM is very independent. on one sells the same price but about the same. sometimes one day can go up come down a few times [grin]

but there is one place in SG where SCDF cannot catch (for now [sweatdrop] until they take back the place) it is the MY railway station (spooner road) ....BTW, they also deal in S$ not MY$ arrr..... [grin]

really i never bluff you....industry people call them bulk diesel or oem diesel

those in industrial park with permanent tank are legal but those skid tanker type i think scdf will catch

OK OK did not say you bluffed.

But it's a nice name.

Those stored in the steel tank have to be checked to see if it's legal.

But anyway that's not our job to check legal ot not, we are just concerned with fire, life safety and environment, right?

you are right....musso already 80L [flowerface]

those container head got 2 fuel tank, total 400L [pirate]

bus should be also about 400L [crazy]

Bro,not container truck.It's those normal 14 feet truck with box bed.Think cao cao more than 400L.Imagine 1 cabstar fuel tank 70L,just imagine how many fuel tank can be place onto the bed of the truck,multiple by the height of the box bed.Don't say stack nicely until all the way up.If let's say 1 bed can hold up to 9 tank,multiple by 4 layer upwards,1 tank 70L,70x9x4 = 2520L.I'm wondering what's the laden weight of those 14 feet truck?

Edited by Passion

those steel tank type confirm legal (not the mobile ones) becuase they freely give out receipts.

receipt states company name, litres of diesel bought, address, everything....hence very unkilely to be illegal.....i mean where got people doing illegal business issue receipts one :wacko::blink:[dizzy]

those steel tank type confirm legal (not the mobile ones) becuase they freely give out receipts.

receipt states company name, litres of diesel bought, address, everything....hence very unkilely to be illegal.....i mean where got people doing illegal business issue receipts one :wacko::blink:[dizzy]

Why don't have? It's not illegal to sell fuel what. Simply illegal to transport fuel above a certain capacity without hazmat approvals.

I sell you 200L, receipt state 200, how you wanna catch me?

Anyway, a receipt is simply a simple acknowledgement of a sales agreement between buyer and seller.

Buyer agree to buy at this price, seller agree to sell at this price.

Tonight going to TPY, whereabouts is this ind park? I free free go one round and see.

don have what? [confused] what thing don have [confused]

if you wanna see OEM pump in action, you go the defu lane lor (i think is defu lane 7)...inside the heavy vehicle park, one whole string of lowlee queueing up

OEM pump don operate at night one [:(] .....you must go during day time

The skid tanker mentioned by Passion is not a OEM pump. OEM pumps are like those old time SAF pumps. Old style. No frills. From what I know skid tanker selling diesel are not legal

I can only say that you could wish for more luck.

It is not as naive as simple willing buyer & seller trade.

I knew that the Regulations are for control for supply, transport, sales, and storage.

Please read the Regulations carefully.

Even if the Petroleum and Flammable Materials Regulations swee swee or suay suay can/cannot be used to curb such diesel sales activites, there are other laws which can be used in these instances.

Such Environment Protection & Management Act, Road Traffic Act.

Wish you got more luck.

↡ Advertisement