Search
Tyres shops Bukit Batok area

• Search this thread
27 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

Redcafe10
  • Redcafe10
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bro,

I am drving a yaris and is looking to change my tyres due to wear.
Any bro can recommend any good and reasonable price tyres shops (with address will be good) in Bukit Batok area?

I know nuts about tyres and through my observation, there are 2 types of tyres, hard and soft. Anyone can enlighten what is the different and the price range?

Thanks in advance...

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You may want to look for Ah Ho located @

Li Hong Auto Enterprise
No.1 Bukit Batok Crescent,
#08-61 Wcega Plaza
Singapore 658064
Tel: 9027-6341

He provides top notch service and good price too! happy.gif
There are many loyal followers in this forum... tongue.gif

If you want affordable tires, for quiet, go for Federal FD2. For grip, go for Federal 595evo. drivingcar.gif

Edited by Civic6656, 31 August 2010 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

Prostcode
  • Premium member
    Prostcode
    4th Gear

595 Evo for the looks and grip! thumbsup.gif
1992 Honda Civic Si (EG5)
1996 Honda Civic SiR (EK4)
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GDA)

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

X37v
  • X37v
    1st Gear

185/60/15 ???

if you like your current shoes which i could think as comfort set and quite common, stick with the model for value and stress-free buying.

different shops carry different brands. pricing may differs a bit, but not so much. some "in-house" brand they carry may be cheaper.
bukit batok can try midview building (CLH etc) or nearby buildings or can even hop to toh guan east road.

if you want everything done at same place including alignment, go straight to stamford tyres.

you want to be more adventurous, try hankook at toh guan enterprise hub, blk 36.
then u may need to fit a nicer rims for your shoes, ha ha

if you want cheapest, you may have to look further.

PS. i'm not connected to any dealers

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

X37v
  • X37v
    1st Gear

Li Hong Auto Enterprise
#08-61 Wcega Plaza
Singapore 658064

If you want affordable tires, for quiet, go for Federal FD2. For grip, go for Federal 595evo. drivingcar.gif

agree with the service thumbsup.gif , but price-wise could be better thumbsdown.gif , unless you are with the civic club.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

agree with the service thumbsup.gif , but price-wise could be better thumbsdown.gif , unless you are with the civic club.

Not necessary leh.
So far i've recommended several friends (who droves Lancer and Altis) there and they says his price is one of the better ones eventhough not his house brand. cool.gif
Posted Image

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

Redcafe10
  • Redcafe10
    2nd Gear

Thanks to all bro for the advise...

Cheers

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:23 AM

Redcafe10
  • Redcafe10
    2nd Gear

Li Hong Auto Enterprise
#08-61 Wcega Plaza
Singapore 658064

Which mode of payment does the shop accept?

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:10 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

Nets or cash
Posted Image

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:04 PM

Redcafe10
  • Redcafe10
    2nd Gear

just changed my tryes at Ah Lo' shops. Good service....Thumb up

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear

can negotiate one. but still, in every 10 tyres, 1 are not cheaper than outside for most case.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear

just changed my tryes at Ah Lo' shops. Good service....Thumb up

what tyre do you change?

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

what tyre do you change?

Let me guess...595evo?
Posted Image

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:34 PM

Jamjammer
  • Jamjammer
    3rd Gear

Bro,
There is a shop called Hong Tyre in unity centre there, near the industrial park. I think you can google for the actual address. I'm not sure whether the price is good but the service is good. I got free rotation for life and free patch for tyre puncture. thumbsup.gif

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious

185/60/15 ???

if you like your current shoes which i could think as comfort set and quite common, stick with the model for value and stress-free buying.

different shops carry different brands. pricing may differs a bit, but not so much. some "in-house" brand they carry may be cheaper.
bukit batok can try midview building (CLH etc) or nearby buildings or can even hop to toh guan east road.

if you want everything done at same place including alignment, go straight to stamford tyres.

you want to be more adventurous, try hankook at toh guan enterprise hub, blk 36.
then u may need to fit a nicer rims for your shoes, ha ha

if you want cheapest, you may have to look further.

PS. i'm not connected to any dealers

Hankook at Toh Guan is not bad. I changed my tyres there.

And it is near to Bukit Batok.

|Genuine Volkswagen (VW) Specifications-Parts-Products|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono-Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads|3M Crystalline Solar Film|Sachs Race Engineering (SRE) Kit|Gunson G4107 Start Check Battery Tester|

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Redcafe10
  • Redcafe10
    2nd Gear

Let me guess...595evo?

I did ask for 595evo but ah lo didnt recommend that as it is quite heavy. In the end, i bought one that is cheaper but lighter, not sure what model...

Also purchased TPMS...

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

I did ask for 595evo but ah lo didnt recommend that as it is quite heavy. In the end, i bought one that is cheaper but lighter, not sure what model...

Also purchased TPMS...

FD2? It's lighter and more for comfort.
TPMS? Cool man. Pls give FR after a week.
Posted Image

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear

Also purchased TPMS...

Hi, how much did you pay for it?

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

Teowilliam
  • Teowilliam
    1st Gear

there is one tyre shop just next to St****rd Bukit Batok..

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious

FD2? It's lighter and more for comfort.
TPMS? Cool man. Pls give FR after a week.

I just changed to the Dupo DP8000 at Ah Ho there. In the first place, i asked for 595EVO, but no stock, so settled for the next best. biggrin.gif

Excellent service at very good pricing... UPz for him.. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users