Tyres shops in Bukit Batok area?

Redcafe10

Hi bro,

I am drving a yaris and is looking to change my tyres due to wear.

Any bro can recommend any good and reasonable price tyres shops (with address will be good) in Bukit Batok area?

I know nuts about tyres and through my observation, there are 2 types of tyres, hard and soft. Anyone can enlighten what is the different and the price range?

Thanks in advance...

↡ Advertisement

You may want to look for Ah Ho located @

Li Hong Auto Enterprise

No.1 Bukit Batok Crescent,

#08-61 Wcega Plaza

Singapore 658064

Tel: 9027-6341

He provides top notch service and good price too! ^_^

There are many loyal followers in this forum... [:p]

If you want affordable tires, for quiet, go for Federal FD2. For grip, go for Federal 595evo. [drivingcar]

Edited by Civic6656

Neutral Newbie

185/60/15 ???

if you like your current shoes which i could think as comfort set and quite common, stick with the model for value and stress-free buying.

different shops carry different brands. pricing may differs a bit, but not so much. some "in-house" brand they carry may be cheaper.

bukit batok can try midview building (CLH etc) or nearby buildings or can even hop to toh guan east road.

if you want everything done at same place including alignment, go straight to stamford tyres.

you want to be more adventurous, try hankook at toh guan enterprise hub, blk 36.

then u may need to fit a nicer rims for your shoes, ha ha

if you want cheapest, you may have to look further.

PS. i'm not connected to any dealers

Neutral Newbie

Li Hong Auto Enterprise

#08-61 Wcega Plaza

Singapore 658064

If you want affordable tires, for quiet, go for Federal FD2. For grip, go for Federal 595evo. [drivingcar]

agree with the service [thumbsup] , but price-wise could be better [thumbsdown] , unless you are with the civic club.

agree with the service [thumbsup] , but price-wise could be better [thumbsdown] , unless you are with the civic club.

Not necessary leh.

So far i've recommended several friends (who droves Lancer and Altis) there and they says his price is one of the better ones eventhough not his house brand. [cool]

Li Hong Auto Enterprise

#08-61 Wcega Plaza

Singapore 658064

Which mode of payment does the shop accept?

can negotiate one. but still, in every 10 tyres, 1 are not cheaper than outside for most case.

Bro,

There is a shop called Hong Tyre in unity centre there, near the industrial park. I think you can google for the actual address. I'm not sure whether the price is good but the service is good. I got free rotation for life and free patch for tyre puncture. [thumbsup]

185/60/15 ???

if you like your current shoes which i could think as comfort set and quite common, stick with the model for value and stress-free buying.

different shops carry different brands. pricing may differs a bit, but not so much. some "in-house" brand they carry may be cheaper.

bukit batok can try midview building (CLH etc) or nearby buildings or can even hop to toh guan east road.

if you want everything done at same place including alignment, go straight to stamford tyres.

you want to be more adventurous, try hankook at toh guan enterprise hub, blk 36.

then u may need to fit a nicer rims for your shoes, ha ha

if you want cheapest, you may have to look further.

PS. i'm not connected to any dealers

Hankook at Toh Guan is not bad. I changed my tyres there.

And it is near to Bukit Batok.

Let me guess...595evo?

I did ask for 595evo but ah lo didnt recommend that as it is quite heavy. In the end, i bought one that is cheaper but lighter, not sure what model...

Also purchased TPMS...

I did ask for 595evo but ah lo didnt recommend that as it is quite heavy. In the end, i bought one that is cheaper but lighter, not sure what model...

Also purchased TPMS...

FD2? It's lighter and more for comfort.

TPMS? Cool man. Pls give FR after a week.