• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,need help to buy the Toch-n-Go card.So when approch Johor Custom,which lane must I go to purchase one.? Thanks rolleyes.gif

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:09 PM

Club21z
  • Premium member
    Club21z
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lane 10, just top up mine last night.

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Lane 10,if you go up the slope keep the most left is it? So I can buy directly and what is the minimum and maximum purchase? happy.gif

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lane 10,if you go up the slope keep the most left is it? So I can buy directly and what is the minimum and maximum purchase? happy.gif

No minimum or maximum.Drive to the side,park there and find those white shirt custom officer.they carry a bag that contain Touch and Go.Buy from them,each will cost 20 dollars,10 dollar for the card,10 for the credit.Alternatively,you can go to lane 8 or 9 i think.When reaching the custom,keep all the way to the right.You'll see Tamban Nilai(touch and go),you can purchase and top up from there.My practice is top up 50 dollars,unless going for long trip,50 can go in and out alot of times.Long trip means to KL or what,then maybe 150 dollars.

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you,are we talking about $ing Dollars or My $Ringgit? sad.gif

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

Nothingtodo
  • Nothingtodo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Guys,need help to buy the Toch-n-Go card.So when approch Johor Custom,which lane must I go to purchase one.? Thanks rolleyes.gif

If I am correct, all lanes also sell at the point of entry. No worries. enjoy your ride. happy.gif

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thank you,are we talking about $ing Dollars or My $Ringgit? sad.gif

Ringgit lah bro.you try pay sing lor,they'll smile at you!

Posted 15 April 2016 - 12:47 PM

viruskbs
  • Premium member
    viruskbs
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can buy anywhere in sg or have to buy from Malaysia only

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

uniquely_ad
  • Premium member
    uniquely_ad
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Only in MY, you can actually park your car after you chop your passport and on your hazard light and go to counter 10( or just queue all the way at counter 10)

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

whiz18
  • Premium member
    whiz18
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

any one knows where we can get the touch n go smart tag device?

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:09 PM

Roverboy
  • Premium member
    Roverboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can purchase Watson card which is also a touch and go card at rm18,card valid for 10years and good thing is you can top up at any Watson in malaysiA
Vratenza praised this
-------------------------------------------------------------
Power Is Nothing Without Control, Its The Driver Not The Car
why list all mods?

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

Gal89
  • Premium member
    Gal89
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Can buy at petrol stations in Malaysia.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:07 AM

Samojojo
  • Samojojo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thinking of driving to JB, but my golf coach tell me must get the Autopass, thought that is for malaysia cars only🤔.
I only got a exp tng card 6yrs ago. Can any bro tell me wat shld get the tng or autopass..

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:10 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thinking of driving to JB, but my golf coach tell me must get the Autopass, thought that is for malaysia cars only🤔.
I only got a exp tng card 6yrs ago. Can any bro tell me wat shld get the tng or autopass..

for driving in msia, u use touch n go

I think autopass is for foreign cars driving into SG

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:18 AM

Samojojo
  • Samojojo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thks bro.

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:26 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u can buy at Msia petrol stations but some may not have stock.  Petronas usually do.  Top up is easy, can be done at many tolls.  Go to those lane marked TAMBA NILAI.

Thaiyotakamli praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

Ralliart_ray
  • Ralliart_ray
    1st Gear
    Author Image

TnG got exxpire date? if didnt until for 12months will turn inactive mah? (and have to reactivate?)

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Samojojo
  • Samojojo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

pai sei,, I am a real noob when coming to driving to malaysia. [crazy]

the last time i drive there was 6 year (2013) to lego land convoying with 2 other cars, my TNG also deactivated liao.

now my noob question, where do we pay the toll huh, jb ciq? but dont have TNG card how to drive over to buy if cant even cross

the barrier..

backside itchy go volunteer to drive my foreign friend to JB for sea food :a-bang:.

if GPS die than i am screwed.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

uniquely_ad
  • Premium member
    uniquely_ad
    4th Gear
    Author Image

pai sei,, I am a real noob when coming to driving to malaysia. [crazy]
the last time i drive there was 6 year (2013) to lego land convoying with 2 other cars, my TNG also deactivated liao.
now my noob question, where do we pay the toll huh, jb ciq? but dont have TNG card how to drive over to buy if cant even cross
the barrier..
backside itchy go volunteer to drive my foreign friend to JB for sea food :a-bang:.
if GPS die than i am screwed.

Just go via Woodlands and when you are at Malaysia custom, go to booth 10 and purchase your card there

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Going in by tuas, previously we can top up tng card at the toll booth on ns highway after immigration, where there is a lane for that. What about now when the new toll is at each immigration counter? Any top up counters there? Thanks

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users