Tourist KILLED fleeing Malaysian kidnappers

Fishman

I think they missed out 2 words. "Tourist KILLED while fleeing from Malaysian kidnappers".

But we get to see how hard the downturn has hit M'sia's capital. Ppl are desperate.

Edited by Watwheels

Check out the headlines... For a moment I thought the tourist was so hiong that he murdered his kidnappers! Read a bit more then realised it was the other way round.

Check this URL

But the one who turned to kick the kidnapper and jump from the roof also gilat..

"The three had just arrived on holiday and to sell gemstones worth 40,000 ringgit (12,736 dollars)". Funny, holidaying still got time to sell gemstones worth RM40K? so fishy.

Regards,

Check out the headlines... For a moment I thought the tourist was so hiong that he murdered his kidnappers! Read a bit more then realised it was the other way round.

Check this URL

lol i thought so too! linguistically, good play of words with opposite meaning from the same words!

Actually, there are many asians that bring precious stomes & metals to another country to sell & holiday. Its quite well known........ of course the goods should be declared and taxed, else its tax evasion.

For eaxmple, our asian 916 or 99% pure gold is much sought after in Europe & US (where the jewellery are mostly 14K to 18K). Some "tourists" wear such jewellery on holiday and they do not come back with them. :D (Free holiday)

"The three had just arrived on holiday and to sell gemstones worth 40,000 ringgit (12,736 dollars)". Funny, holidaying still got time to sell gemstones worth RM40K? so fishy.

Regards,

Actually, there are many asians that bring precious stomes & metals to another country to sell & holiday. Its quite well known........ of course the goods should be declared and taxed, else its tax evasion.

For eaxmple, our asian 916 or 99% pure gold is much sought after in Europe & US (where the jewellery are mostly 14K to 18K). Some "tourists" wear such jewellery on holiday and they do not come back with them. :D (Free holiday)

In that case they are just inviting potential troubles mah and be a potential prey lor [laugh].

Regards,

↡ Advertisement