Ceiling fan

Bluepica

Turbocharged

how is that possible?

1/2 price, if I import them in, I get bulk discount, even with the GST, I could possibly make profit.

so the question is why is it so expensive in Singapore? Are we being carroted or truly the price reflect the real situation in Singapore?

For medicine I had the real experience. Many of the original drugs can be bought in Malaysia for 1/3 to 1/2 the price. Same drug manufacturer and same drug distributor.

U can check out the pricing, just click the respective fan. Their model might be different, but most are about the same as Singapore version.

https://www.kdk.com.my/products/ceiling-fans/remote-control-type/

Get from Yes Electric Supply near Custom

https://www.facebook.com/YES-Electrical-Supply-143969298961977/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Kdk top range power and quiet.  :D

You want swee or cool.... U decide.  :D

Anyone can advise which fan model KDK or any other brand , power and quiet ? Thanks  :D

• Praise 2

you use the yuragi function.........sometime very scary. The speed will change with changes in the room temperature......can be maximum speed maciam helicopter.

Oh, so that is what the yuragi function is? [laugh]

Oh, so that is what the yuragi function is? [laugh]

my wife accidently pressed that kelangkabok because the fan was spinning very fast without us changing the speed. I oso thought the remote function spoil thn i see the f function on.....

Ceiling fan must be slow yet powderful enough to move air. Otherwise, very uneasy sitting below. Must well get those table fan or tornado fan, if need to run like helicopter to move air.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Ceiling fan must be slow yet powderful enough to move air. Otherwise, very uneasy sitting below. Must well get those table fan or tornado fan, if need to run like helicopter to move air.

no lar bro......the fan got 9 speed....if put yuragi the fan adjust the speed automatically according to manufactures setting. Last few month very hot so the fan ran at full-speed without us changing the speed.
↡ Advertisement