MBT: Everything Has Got To Do With The Elections...

Vulcann

Mr Mah said: "If you ask me whether it has got anything to do with the elections, the answer is yes. Everything has got to do with the elections."

The gahmen only work when there's an election.

The rest of the time they go to slumber and let screw ups happened.

SO he meant only before election he will start to do something, prata here and there when problems comes out remember he mention BTO over subscribe, what statistic and etc, reacted before election, nice moves....Shall we take the bait again....

Seems like he took a fairly long time to realise the huge mistake he made.

Oh btw Faster construction? Are we gonna see shoddy quality like those China houses which collapse easily? Let this not be the 2nd mistake hoggible mistake he makes again. [knife]

Hrmm...by what mbt says.."yes..it has everything to do with elections".

Er... isn't that true??

If all notice, it is always when the time is nearing, we will start to hear lots of goody goody news, announcement etc.

But during the slumber period...it's always kinda quiet, don't u think?

Irregardless of whoever wins the election, just slow down our pace...

What was needed to achieve in 50yrs is done within 10yrs...

time to slow down the pace before we get choked d@mn hard...

I dun deny that p@p is doing a good job to where we are today.

Like e.g education for all, pigeon holes to live in, low crime rate.

In order countries, people are worry whether will they be able to bring food on the table for their next meal /shelter to live in or will a civil war breakout etc....

But here, majority are tinking of where to eat, what to wear, which hp to buy, which car to buy etc, etc.

Just reduce the pace..

Give a bit space to breath. We dun need to be the bullet train...

Noticed after PM's ND Rally speech, his cabinet colleagues machiam rushing out one after another with new policies/directions for the nation.

Even our ex-PM now SM also joins in supposingly to gather feedback.

It happens everywhere and not confine to our local context when the BIG day is drawing near though no one outside their circle knows when...

We just have to cross our fingers and hope that after the BIG day, the inevitable "bitter" pill prescribed will not be too hard to swallow for the all of us...

everything is a loadful of crap. by raising income cap from 8k to 10k tells me only 1 thing. the price of flats have a much higher ceiling. so the price of flats will go up up and up. woe is coming soon to those in the 3-5k bracket.

i rather the promise that housing commitment loading would be lower. if 30% is the "affordable" benchmark now, how about changing it to 28% or even lower? it's a zero sum game if you up the ceiling only to up the price. improve the affordability means better quality of life which is what all of us are after.

you can increase the price of the flats as much as you like so long as it remains the same relative percentage of my income. so, lower the price of flats or improve the economy so that my salary can be increased more. can't do either? then be prepared that i can't vote you in for incapability or mediocrity.