Goodbye (good riddance) to Radx

The_Bear

Eyh, just now got Ah Neh worker come and kaypo help us burn paper money,

like never burn paper before, then I took out one stack of "$50" notes,and started my

nonsense with them, saying, "I f you put all this into your wallet,, front and back, put real one,

then walk into KTV, confirm you will get service one!" One of them asked me if he could take one stack

back with him. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Today is the last day of 7th month.. for those who don't catch the joke..

like never burn paper before, then I took out one stack of "$50" notes,and started my

nonsense with them, saying, "I f you put all this into your wallet,, front and back, put real one,

then walk into KTV, confirm you will get service one!" One of them asked me if he could take one stack

i saw some of the newer designs looks like real money. Or issit our new money looks cartoon nowadays? I still perfer the Bird Series.

he will come back tomorrow with a big smile on his face [laugh] [laugh]

You mean the LJ Lui? [laugh] [laugh]

i saw some of the newer designs looks like real money. Or issit our new money looks cartoon nowadays? I still perfer the Bird Series.

He was gassed to death.Wife sat on his face and farted..........the SILENT ONE. [laugh] [laugh]

Din know that my dear comrade got smother fetish.....

I would have gotten some help from the zoo to fulfill his fetish desires..... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Yuan

Din know that my dear comrade got smother fetish.....

I would have gotten some help from the zoo to fulfill his fetish desires..... [laugh][laugh]

Wanna help with the obituary?

↡ Advertisement