Headrest DVD player

Buzzzz

hi bros..

thinking of installing a dvd player behind the headrest where the kid can watch their cartoon etc. so far they been watchg from the dvd screen at the front so its abit far and inconvenience. thought with boaster seats and watch from headrest is more ideal.

anyone can share your experience? how and where to install, better be stand along or run to car battery, any pros n cons.

thanks. :mellow:

↡ Advertisement

I installed a pair of headrest with DVD player on my Toyota Wish. I definitely made my journey with my kids quieter :D. They dun disturb me that much now. I think with DVD player better than those just a LCD monitor cos the kids dun have to fight over what to watch.

I installed a pair of headrest with DVD player on my Toyota Wish. I definitely made my journey with my kids quieter :D. They dun disturb me that much now. I think with DVD player better than those just a LCD monitor cos the kids dun have to fight over what to watch.

Hi bro any photo to share n how much u paid for cos me also looking for one thk can pm me

i bought mine at ard $500+. not sure if ok to post merchant info here so i pm to u liao.

bro.. can share the pic and info also. thanks in advance.

Have a look at http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?Search...d+9&CatId=0

or ebay. Most are Made in china and quite reasonable price..

Those you see from US website cost quite a lot more, some as high as 1k+ usd.

Bought mine last year, 2 individual 7" headrest dvd, paid usd230.00 incl freight.

Got a local workshop to install at Sgd80.00 All in about SGD 400.00

Actually, most that are avai in SG are Made-in-china, and also not much choice locally..

Very simple replacement with existing headrest, and only connect up the power if you dont need it to link to Head unit. If buying from china, make sure select thsoe that uses 'sony loader' should be more reliable..