Poor Hawker Centre Hygiene?

Fishman

Placed used tray no use de, tables are still full of dirty plates and bowls. Or even worst those shelves and robots also full of used tray, plates and bowls which no one clear. I saw many times those robot circulating round the hawker centre, on them are full of used tray/plates/bowls which no one can used them further. Lol.

With AI and robotics advancing, it's a matter of time that they can clear trays and clean table, without paying them wages. 

NEA is not serious with hygiene and are reactive bunch. Those A, B, C etc rating don't mean a thing to me. They were given during their inspection by appointment. What we want to see is impromptus inspections and immediate actions.

Handling of food and money, cleanliness of stall and food preparation areas, spilling out of stalls, cleanliness of general sitting areas, etc. The list goes on but who cares? [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

With AI and robotics advancing, it's a matter of time that they can clear trays and clean table, without paying them wages.

Can't wait to see a robot wiping clean a table...

Can't visualise but can we make the robot look like the famous familee in Singapore.

NEA is not serious with hygiene and are reactive bunch. Those A, B, C etc rating don't mean a thing to me. They were given during their inspection by appointment. What we want to see is impromptus inspections and immediate actions.

Handling of food and money, cleanliness of stall and food preparation areas, spilling out of stalls, cleanliness of general sitting areas, etc. The list goes on but who cares? [thumbsdown]

Indeed nobody care and authorities dont want to administrate and make sure the standard of cleanliness is constantly in good condition.  

Wait nong nong. Got fembots first then say.

i am now at beauty world food court level 4. floor is cleaned, tables dry, it was a china woman.

wonder why this old food court can whilst those by NEA cannot. 

• Praise 1

i am now at beauty world food court level 4. floor is cleaned, tables dry, it was a china woman.

wonder why this old food court can whilst those by NEA cannot. 

Maybe this food centre is not high traffic volume? Thats why cleaners can maintain the place better? You go look at bt timah food centre, that place is more dirty.

• Praise 1

Maybe this food centre is not high traffic volume? Thats why cleaners can maintain the place better? You go look at bt timah food centre, that place is more dirty.

Bingo bro, low traffic mean no biz right. so they employ less cleaner or more leh. but, it is still very much the layout, who manage these cleaners. 

I was at pasir ris new hawker centre Yesterday.

Not many stalls

Looks pathetic

Heng ah, don't need to pay for tray.

Chenghu missing fail.

Many diners also didn't clear the ultensils

I was at pasir ris new hawker centre Yesterday.

Not many stalls

Looks pathetic

Heng ah, don't need to pay for tray.

Chenghu missing fail.

Many diners also didn't clear the ultensils

Heard this hawker centre have two storey? So it is smaller than the others new hawker centre?

Gahmen no realise ppl just want cheap good food. Food cheap and good, sit next to longkang also can. Is called rustic.

People in this generation cannot accept sit next to longkang to eat their food la. People now wants cheap and good food and nice environment also.

Heard this hawker centre have two storey? So it is smaller than the others new hawker centre?

upstairs all atas stalls

but still can find kopi S$1 on the upper level.  [thumbsup]

I tried to find the address of this hawker centre on google yesterday.

Only write up and pictures. didnt mention address or near where.

Drove around the Interchange area and finally saw the building.

(Opposite White sand, or beside the sports hall or Macdonald)

Gahmen no realise ppl just want cheap good food. Food cheap and good, sit next to longkang also can. Is called rustic.

I got eat in NTWU canteen in bus interchange where all the buses park beside the canteen.

Rustic bo?

↡ Advertisement