Steven Lim at it again !

Will_I_Am

It means that

1. He likes contra

2. He got someone else to take picture for him

3. He's passable with photo shop.

contra has a T+3 settlement

↡ Advertisement

u guys know what??? this muther f*cker is a attention seeker. if he read all the comment here... he will be happy like hell... I think if he happen to read the overwhelming response from the MCFers... he might pull out his didi and masturb*te in front of the monitor!!

Sorry i watched only 1 minute and i feel like puking... haven't read everyone's comment but I want to say I feel like slapping him and take a can of cocktail fruit and throw at his face followed by slapping him 10 times more and slapping all the faces of the girls... they got no pride ah feature in this low quality "mtv"... its not music tv its mocking tv... As a matter of fact I take offense that he called Minister Mentor an "ah pek" maybe cos its him that makes it sooooooooo insulting and degrading... GET A LIFE DUDE!!! (*&^$#@!@##$$^&*()

I am of the exact same sentiments man.. we should stake him to a pole! :angry: And i'd throw durian shell, chair, table.. whatever stuff i can get my hands on...

Bingo!!!

hahhaha.....my younger brother's toddler daughter also called me ah pek.....means ah bo..normal leh..called people ah pek should be normal and respect bah...

Abstract from Steven Lim's web, http://www.stevenlim.net:

Notable completed projects- Supply Model, David Lim as Grandfather in Crystal Jade TVC, Singapore Police Force Corporate Video Casting

(15 talents including the main leads fully casted & auditioned by Steven Lim) & HDB launching project videos (provided 4 talents)

& Carlbergs Telemovie. And provided more than 100 talents to Jack Neo's movie,

hahhaha.....my younger brother's toddler daughter also called me ah pek.....means ah bo..normal leh..called people ah pek should be normal and respect bah...

It's cute and respectable enough coming from a toddler.. But coming from him...? It's just wrong! :angry: I think it's just him.. hahah..

This mothur fcuker steven a few years back was disturbing my female staff out side Marriott with his retarded eyebrow picking s--t in public... i told him nicely i will not hesitated to bash him up with my friends if he pisses me off... then i already hated the retarded things he did on you tube...

and then another time he was disturbing my then galfrd at cityhall... pastering her to go on you tube all.. KNN... she called me and i rushed down with a few colleagues as we were nearby... fcuker steven kept saying sorry if not that faggot sure on the floor i tell you... bloody bast@rd...

Saw him in Bishan yesterday.. trying to recruit people for his "talent" agency.. [shakehead]

Well.. that explain what he was doing at Causewaypoint yesterday

post-30480-1284612606_thumb.jpg

post-30480-1284612696_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement