Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
101 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

Macluver
  • Macluver
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just collected my XC60 for a week. Like to check with the rest of the owners wat stuff have you done to your ride. thanks.

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Congrats! How does it drive? Is it the 2 or 3 litre one?

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

Lteoh
  • Lteoh
    Clutched
    Author Image

theres a few, checkout the oger safwway

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Can anyone advise from which batch  XC60 became FWD? 

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

Triston77
  • Premium member
    Triston77
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone advise from which batch  XC60 became FWD? 

Xc60 has been FWD all along. Except the T6 which is AWD

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

try this:

http://www.volvosgclub.com/

Just collected my XC60 for a week. Like to check with the rest of the owners wat stuff have you done to your ride. thanks.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:42 AM

Hachi28
  • Premium member
    Hachi28
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I had a Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. The good thing is that it's a very responsive and power ride with 285 bhp. The not so good thing about is that we have to be careful handling such powerful SUV while making a turn or cornering; and it drinks petrol heavily.

The aftermarket bodykit add-on like bumper protector and other accessories are not expensive to find.

However, I just trade it my 4.5 yrs old XC60 for another car and the trade in value is above 100k.

Overall, its a nice SUV and I wouldn't have traded it in if its not because of my family complaining about the design.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

comegetme
  • comegetme
    Banned

you forgot to add how bloody uncomfortable the ride is !

Edited by comegetme, 02 April 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hachi28
  • Premium member
    Hachi28
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hmmm... not to bring dislike to this thread. I do find the suspension is a tag too bouncy especially for the rear seat passengers. But this is a common downside for Volvo SUV. So many ppl have actually replace the stock suspension; I was about to change mine too but I opt for something else. 

jv7y.jpg

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

comegetme
  • comegetme
    Banned

Hmmm... not to bring dislike to this thread. I do find the suspension is a tag too bouncy especially for the rear seat passengers. But this is a common downside for Volvo SUV. So many ppl have actually replace the stock suspension; I was about to change mine too but I opt for something else. 

jv7y.jpg

so what car did you change to?

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Hachi28
  • Premium member
    Hachi28
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Sorry for the side track, but I do like XC60 though.

I will be receiving my new car before this weekend.

zzm2.jpg

Thaiyotakamli and Wyvern praised this

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I had a Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. The good thing is that it's a very responsive and power ride with 285 bhp. The not so good thing about is that we have to be careful handling such powerful SUV while making a turn or cornering; and it drinks petrol heavily.

The aftermarket bodykit add-on like bumper protector and other accessories are not expensive to find.

However, I just trade it my 4.5 yrs old XC60 for another car and the trade in value is above 100k.

Overall, its a nice SUV and I wouldn't have traded it in if its not because of my family complaining about the design.

XC are teribble fuel guzzler, my friend owns a XC90, FC less than 5km/L

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good color choice...hahahaah

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-12-28 09.39.44.jpg

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Maybe on a XC90 but generally SUV will consume more as it is heavier, especially for Volvo which emphasize a lot on safety and as a result, is solidly built. I must say I feel very safe and protected sitting inside a Volvo - definitely a family car!

However I must say that my XC60 is more fuel efficient than my Audi A5 [:)]! So far, I get approximately 500km with 1 full tank based on 60%-40% highway-city driving.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good color choice...hahahaah

Just because u drive the same color hahaha

Old xc90 is but facelifted one think not that jialat.

Xc60 lighter so probably i think worst around 7km/l

zzm2.jpg

U sold ur old car already?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

zzm2.jpg

wah lao, you downgraded to BMW 5 already, [:p]

what happen?  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW 5 series vs XC60? BMW 5 consider downgraded? [confused]

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Relative lah.  Some consider Lexus > BMW, BMW > everything.  

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

XC60 is SUV lah,

in same categroy, SUV>Saloon [:p]

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hachi28
  • Premium member
    Hachi28
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

haha, yes and no lah. But I miss Volvo 285 bhp.

Edited by Hachi28, 03 April 2014 - 11:57 PM.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Volvo XC60

Volvo XC60  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by awongtk  |  Neutral Newbie

Great continental SUV. Ride well with premium saftey

I have been driving the Volvo XC60 2015 edition for a month. Was considering between a BMW X3 and the Honda CRV as alternative. Very happy to have chosen the XC 60. There is suffiicent pick up with the turbo engine and the ride experience... » Read More

Volvo XC60

Volvo XC60  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KAY123  |  Neutral Newbie

Classy looking thing

It was very comfortable and the seats were superb so was the interior. The boot space was more than adequate while the fold down rear seats were useful.The styling outside was effortlessly classy and the electric tailgate was very quick and silent.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Volvo XC60

Quick Reply

Tags: volvo, xc60, owners, there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users