Any XC60 Owners out there

Macluver

I had a Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. The good thing is that it's a very responsive and power ride with 285 bhp. The not so good thing about is that we have to be careful handling such powerful SUV while making a turn or cornering; and it drinks petrol heavily.

The aftermarket bodykit add-on like bumper protector and other accessories are not expensive to find.

However, I just trade it my 4.5 yrs old XC60 for another car and the trade in value is above 100k.

Overall, its a nice SUV and I wouldn't have traded it in if its not because of my family complaining about the design.

Hmmm... not to bring dislike to this thread. I do find the suspension is a tag too bouncy especially for the rear seat passengers. But this is a common downside for Volvo SUV. So many ppl have actually replace the stock suspension; I was about to change mine too but I opt for something else.

jv7y.jpg

Hmmm... not to bring dislike to this thread. I do find the suspension is a tag too bouncy especially for the rear seat passengers. But this is a common downside for Volvo SUV. So many ppl have actually replace the stock suspension; I was about to change mine too but I opt for something else.

jv7y.jpg

so what car did you change to?

I had a Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. The good thing is that it's a very responsive and power ride with 285 bhp. The not so good thing about is that we have to be careful handling such powerful SUV while making a turn or cornering; and it drinks petrol heavily.

The aftermarket bodykit add-on like bumper protector and other accessories are not expensive to find.

However, I just trade it my 4.5 yrs old XC60 for another car and the trade in value is above 100k.

Overall, its a nice SUV and I wouldn't have traded it in if its not because of my family complaining about the design.

XC are teribble fuel guzzler, my friend owns a XC90, FC less than 5km/L

Sorry for the side track, but I do like XC60 though.

I will be receiving my new car before this weekend.

good color choice...hahahaah

post-547-0-48294100-1396403176_thumb.jpg

Maybe on a XC90 but generally SUV will consume more as it is heavier, especially for Volvo which emphasize a lot on safety and as a result, is solidly built. I must say I feel very safe and protected sitting inside a Volvo - definitely a family car!

However I must say that my XC60 is more fuel efficient than my Audi A5 [:)]! So far, I get approximately 500km with 1 full tank based on 60%-40% highway-city driving.

good color choice...hahahaah

Just because u drive the same color hahaha

Old xc90 is but facelifted one think not that jialat.

Xc60 lighter so probably i think worst around 7km/l

zzm2.jpg

U sold ur old car already?

zzm2.jpg

wah lao, you downgraded to BMW 5 already, [:p]

what happen?

BMW 5 series vs XC60? BMW 5 consider downgraded? [confused]

Relative lah. Some consider Lexus > BMW, BMW > everything.

↡ Advertisement