Any XC60 Owners out there

Macluver

Wow, that is fast as I thought you were still asking about the vehicle 2 weeks back! Anyway, that is good and decisive. Enjoy the car and the delivery process... They will take a photo of you together with your new car.

Will also be collecting my MPV this weekend after waiting for a month.

Will be getting the XC60 this weekend.. :D

Share my expereince after driving it for a while...

Wow, that is fast as I thought you were still asking about the vehicle 2 weeks back! Anyway, that is good and decisive. Enjoy the car and the delivery process... They will take a photo of you together with your new car.

Faster than I thought..they call me just now and have already collected [thumbsup]

This is the quickest car transaction that I have ever come across..

You are right, i just checked and test drive 2 weeks back...liked it, SE say go for 1 bid non-g'tee & got it last week.

Today they told me to collect..

Bro, which MPV did you get?

Congrats Jason, I was in Volvo showroom today and saw a new XC60 wrapping up - believed it is preparing for your collection tomorrow. Did you get the 8-speed model? I saw a reverse camera at the back so it must be an additional equipment they have provided.

Yes there will be a photo taking and I did a video while unveiling it. That was Oct 2013.

My experience with the XC60 (model year 2014) has been great apart from the fuel consumption. City drive most of the time so no complaint I guess.

So far, I had my remote keys replaced due to detection error, and driver seat leather replaced due to torn. All were done FOC and Volvo had been fantastic when comes to customer service.

We can exchange more views and experience going forward.

Congrats again.

Congrats Jason, I was in Volvo showroom today and saw a new XC60 wrapping up - believed it is preparing for your collection tomorrow. Did you get the 8-speed model? I saw a reverse camera at the back so it must be an additional equipment they have provided.

Yes there will be a photo taking and I did a video while unveiling it. That was Oct 2013.

My experience with the XC60 (model year 2014) has been great apart from the fuel consumption. City drive most of the time so no complaint I guess.

So far, I had my remote keys replaced due to detection error, and driver seat leather replaced due to torn. All were done FOC and Volvo had been fantastic when comes to customer service.

We can exchange more views and experience going forward.

Congrats again.

Was it the very "ang pao" XC60 that you saw :D

I took the R Design model, did not go for the 8-speed one.

The 20" rims & sporty looks took my breath away...hahaha :wub:

Thanks my bro...

Well done and enjoy your new ride!

I am out of town and will be back in time to collect the Sharan this weekend.

Faster than I thought..they call me just now and have already collected [thumbsup]

This is the quickest car transaction that I have ever come across..

You are right, i just checked and test drive 2 weeks back...liked it, SE say go for 1 bid non-g'tee & got it last week.

Today they told me to collect..

Bro, which MPV did you get?

Supercharged

I am also collecting my wearnes mpv this week...

How much you paid for the xc60

Well done and enjoy your new ride!

I am out of town and will be back in time to collect the Sharan this weekend.

The Sharan looks cool..test drived it, good drive but too big for me..my colleague likes this car a lot [:)]

He is still hesitating becos of the service issues VW have recently..

I am also collecting my wearnes mpv this week...

How much you paid for the xc60

Cool..Renault right? [thumbsup]

Got my "ang pao" at around 210...

Seems like they raise their price of their XCs since last bidding.. :o but promoting their S60 now..

Supercharged

The Sharan looks cool..test drived it, good drive but too big for me..my colleague likes this car a lot [:)]

Seems like they raise their price of their XCs since last bidding.. :o but promoting their S60 now..

Ya.. grand scenic. ya the s60 promotion is very attractive. I got my S60 last year at 159k. 10k for upgrade to t5 or s80 diesel is not bad deal.

Thanks! Yes, I was driving the Estima prior to the change and tested/looked at a few options including the new Ody. Eventually settled for the Sharan as I believe it has many useful features suitable for this family car and most importantly, it drives the best amongst all that I have tested. Best part of all, it is only 2000cc which means I save on my road tax compared to the Estima but still get sufficient hp and even more torque [thumbsup] .

With respect to your friend's concern, I have never experience any issue with their servicing based on my ownership of VAG cars since 2005. In addition, the SE whom we usually buy VAG cars is one of the best and she spent close to 3 hours during the car delivery patiently explaining all the functions and details to my wife [thumbsup] . Compared to my other recent experience at PML, the delivery process lasted only 1/2 hour and I was out [laugh] !

Thanks! Yes, I was driving the Estima prior to the change and tested/looked at a few options including the new Ody. Eventually settled for the Sharan as I believe it has many useful features suitable for this family car and most importantly, it drives the best amongst all that I have tested. Best part of all, it is only 2000cc which means I save on my road tax compared to the Estima but still get sufficient hp and even more torque [thumbsup] .

With respect to your friend's concern, I have never experience any issue with their servicing based on my ownership of VAG cars since 2005. In addition, the SE whom we usually buy VAG cars is one of the best and she spent close to 3 hours during the car delivery patiently explaining all the functions and details to my wife [thumbsup] . Compared to my other recent experience at PML, the delivery process lasted only 1/2 hour and I was out [laugh] !

Estima also good drive, my ex-boss used to have one..times up for the Estima?

Tried the Ody, think its a bit under-power..the rest are ok

The best is getting the car that you liked...

Wow, that was a good SE. I was booted out of VW from their 2 sales & their company "policies" :huh:

Was initially looking at Tiguan as well but forgo due to the above reason..& only looked at FreeLander 2 & XC60.

My colleague is currently looking at the Sharan, perhaps you can PM me your SE's number for him to check out.. [cool]

The XC60 SE was also referenced to me by a friend, did not spend 3 hours explaining but more than 1 hour.

Surprise thing is that he told me to look for him to do my future servicing....he will arrange everything for me [thumbsup]

Estima also good drive, my ex-boss used to have one..times up for the Estima?

Tried the Ody, think its a bit under-power..the rest are ok

The best is getting the car that you liked...

Wow, that was a good SE. I was booted out of VW from their 2 sales & their company "policies" :huh:

Was initially looking at Tiguan as well but forgo due to the above reason..& only looked at FreeLander 2 & XC60.

My colleague is currently looking at the Sharan, perhaps you can PM me your SE's number for him to check out.. [cool]

The XC60 SE was also referenced to me by a friend, did not spend 3 hours explaining but more than 1 hour.

Surprise thing is that he told me to look for him to do my future servicing....he will arrange everything for me [thumbsup]

Eh? Don't you have a dedicated service consultant attached to your car?

Errrr...is there supposed to be 1 dedicated service consultant?

Just got my car over the weekend, so do not know that much yet [:p]

This is the 1st time that i bought a car from Wearnes..

So far the experience is still quite good...

Errrr...is there supposed to be 1 dedicated service consultant?

Just got my car over the weekend, so do not know that much yet [:p]

This is the 1st time that i bought a car from Wearnes..

So far the experience is still quite good...

Supposed to be haha. [laugh] The leather holder which holds your owner's manual should have two name cards. One is your SE and the other your SC. You are not constrained to the named SC of course.

Enjoy your volvo! [drivingcar] By the way, have you noticed that fewer cabs are behind you...? [laugh]

Supposed to be haha. [laugh] The leather holder which holds your owner's manual should have two name cards. One is your SE and the other your SC. You are not constrained to the named SC of course.

Enjoy your volvo! [drivingcar] By the way, have you noticed that fewer cabs are behind you...? [laugh]

:blink: oh...there is only the SE name card in the owner's manual leh..no other..

Only drive a few days, did not notice cabs not behind but do notice not much cars tail-gating [laugh]

If cars faster then mine, I will always give way one....

But why will there be fewer cabs behind?

Wearnes selling at 209k listed for the Drive E but most probably you can get it at 205k..

Thanks. Visited the showroom today. It is 209k with no further discount although they will throw in 4k worth of additional features into it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1