..... suay sia... accident and TOTALLY my fault...

Ken4555

suay suay suay....

its been awhile since i had an accident... and usually my accidents are claim other party as its not my fault most of the time... excluding the idiotic times i bump into stationary objects or the wall...

Anyways i am the type who is never prepared for an accident as i always tell myself ... aiya wont be me one lah... boy am i so wrong... this is my 1st accident whereby i am 100% totally at fault... i banged into a stationary car... now how much more stupid can i be???????

so was wondering for the 'experienced' here, any things i should take note of? i made a report from the workshop this morning... got a replacment car (for up to 10 days only is this normal?)...

am feeling so sad for my poor ah pek car... sob sob... [bigcry]

post-59875-1285045576_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

suay suay suay....

its been awhile since i had an accident... and usually my accidents are claim other party as its not my fault most of the time... excluding the idiotic times i bump into stationary objects or the wall...

Anyways i am the type who is never prepared for an accident as i always tell myself ... aiya wont be me one lah... boy am i so wrong... this is my 1st accident whereby i am 100% totally at fault... i banged into a stationary car... now how much more stupid can i be???????

so was wondering for the 'experienced' here, any things i should take note of? i made a report from the workshop this morning... got a replacment car (for up to 10 days only is this normal?)...

am feeling so sad for my poor ah pek car... sob sob... [bigcry]

Whats on your mind at the time of he accident ?????

Hope not [gorgeous] thats distracted you ............. [sly]

Whats on your mind at the time of he accident ?????

Hope not [gorgeous] thats distracted you ............. [sly]

.... i guess indirectly yes.... but cant blame anyone/thing except myself... i was freaking blind... [bigcry]

Must be you see chiobu right?

See liao also never take pic and share with us.........

Ok enough jokes.... OK, glad to see its just a light dmg and you are alright. Thats the most important thing. It will probably take 1 week to repair. Need to knock back and respray.

Whos car is that you knock into? Looks like just bumper dmg. The rear must be very hard!

sunny bang into Verna (tough car sia).... [:(]

not little damage... my radiator fly kite.... my left headlamp bye bye... left fender crumple abit... bonnet gone... my simota become pancake.... etc.......

wah lau yeh, bro

si mi dai ji? :wacko:

but are you alright, got go see doc or not?

but ok lah......破财消灾!!!

after this soon soon liao!

not little damage... my radiator fly kite.... my left headlamp bye bye... left fender crumple abit... bonnet gone... my simota become pancake.... etc.......

goodness!!!

4 figure damage! [crazy]

Then the crumple zone did its job. I think cars usually tight behind but soft in front. But damage light or heavy, once get into accident will be super siazzz.