Out of Mickey Mouse Cup

Osprey23

I have enough.

A team with the likes of International players in Agger, Jovanovic, Jones, Lucas and Sotos, could not beat a team 69 places below them in league placing in normal time at Anfield.

This is an utter disgrace!

What is Roy thinking when he only made his first sub in extra time? After their equaliser, we have a good 30 min to try to win it but no, Roy did nothing.

Jonjo did so bloody well in extra time, Ince and Eccleston are both speedy players who can certainly impact the game at the closing stages. Why only sub them in extra time?

Roy's tactical decision is in question. I do not know he simply have no idea how to make the changes, or he does not dare to make one.

I am gutted. Absolutely gutted.

Edited by Osprey23
↡ Advertisement

I have enough.

A team with the likes of International players in Agger, Jovanovic, Jones, Lucas and Sotos, could not beat a team 69 places below them in league placing in normal time at Anfield.

What is Roy thinking when he only made his first sub in extra time? After their equaliser, we have a good 30 min to try to win it but no, Roy did nothing.

Jonjo did so bloody well in extra time, Ince and Eccleston are both speedy players who can certainly impact the game at the closing stages. Why only sub them in extra time?

Roy's tactical decision is in question. I do not know he simply have no idea how to make the changes, or he does not dare to make one.

hmmmmmm....................... when Lucas is around ...... [sweatdrop]

I have enough.

roy got Tactic want meh?? <_<

got............... blame it on the last manager ........ [sly][:p][:p]

better than GH who blame it on the next manager. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

Lucas did ok. You want a whipping boy, take Babel. Oh, forgotten he was another International player on the field. Can't blame me, he did so little to remind me of his existence.

Lucas did ok. You want a whipping boy, take Babel. Oh, forgotten he was another International player on the field. Can't blame me, he did so little to remind me of his existence.

you got watch ah??

surprise that got other ppl praised Lucas.

btw what you define as okay?? was he still playing DM??

I have enough.

Do you know this word "KELONG"....

erm, ot abit, who shows the carling cup games, starhub or singtel?

anyway, no need to watch already... sigh...

i will spend the time training my Winning Eleven. going to use Spurs. [laugh]

lucky no telecast on mio...if not will b a bloody waste of my sleep. how the heck these guys wanna break into the 1st team. cant even beat league 2 team. even if they win it on penalties also already a shame. this is worst.

you got watch ah??

surprise that got other ppl praised Lucas.

btw what you define as okay?? was he still playing DM??

He formed the central pairing with Spearing. To clarify, I am not praising him. He did what is expected of him, nothing more, nothing less. Players who deserved the praise who be Kelly and Pacheco, who showed more desire than most of the team. Jonjo did very well, he should be a massive player for us in the future.

Roy got to shoulder most of the blame. No senior players on the bench as contingency. Northampton throw in a striker late in the game to try to win it in normal time but we seems contented to go extra time. WTF?

didn't realise he is so humble one.

Football: Eto'o, Milito at double as Inter Milan go clear in Italian league

Posted: 23 September 2010 0647 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Inter Milan's Diego Milito (L) scores against Bari.

ROME: Inter Milan returned to the summit of Serie A on Wednesday after two goals each from strikers Diego Milito and Samuel Eto'o helped the champions to an easy 4-0 win at home to Bari.

Little Cesena, top on goal difference above Inter at the beginning of the evening, conceded for the first time since being promoted, going down 2-0 at Catania.

It was also a night for Italy's most coveted goalscorers to come to the fore as Milito, Fiorentina's Alberto Gilardino and Antonio Di Natale all hit the net for the first time in this campaign.

After four games, Inter are on 10 points, one clear of Brescia and Chievo, who scored impressive wins at home to Roma, 2-1, and away at inconsistent Napoli, 3-1, respectively.

AC Milan and Lazio dropped points after a 1-1 draw in Rome where Zlatan Ibrahimovic opened the scoring only for Sergio Floccari to equalise for Lazio.

While Inter have won all of the last five titles, it is the first time former Valencia and Liverpool coach Rafael Benitez has enjoyed top spot in Italy.

"We played beautiful football because we have quality players - it's nothing to do with the system we play," said Benitez, responding to a question suggesting a more attacking approach than the Inter Milan of previous coach Jose Mourinho.

Benitez also praised the cool-headedness of Eto'o who converted two penalties to take his season's tally to five.

"Eto'o is taking the penalties because he's full of confidence. It may be different later in the season and maybe Milito will take them then."

Without Javier Zanetti, injured for the first time in five years, Inter were given a scare after just 20 seconds when Abdelkader Ghezzal crossed for Sergio Almiron to shoot against the post.

But Wesley Sneijder was among the Nerazzurri ranks and the Dutchman was soon pulling the strings in midfield.

It was Eto'o though who created the first goal, beating his man and then crossing from the left for Milito, rediscovering his predatory instincts, to thump in a header from inside the six-yard box on 27 minutes.

Inter were handed the second goal when Marco Rossi handled an innocuous Sneijder cross four minutes after the restart with Eto'o sending Jean Francois Gillet the wrong way from the resulting spot kick.

Ghezzal almost pulled a goal back for Bari on 56 minutes, firing just wide from the edge of the box, but the game was over seven minutes later when Lucio tumbled in the box to win Inter a second penalty.

Eto'o sent Gillet the wrong way a second time from 12 yards, this time slotting the ball into the opposite corner.

After Julio Cesar turned over a fierce drive from Alessandro Parisi, Milito ran through to grab his second and Inter's fourth with a cool finish with four minutes to go.

In Rome, Ibrahimovic and Hernanes both went close twice in the first half before the Swede ran onto a precise Clarence Seedorf pass to round Fernando Muslera and slot in the net on 66 minutes.

But nine minutes from time, Hernanes crossed for Floccari to volley home and give the home side a fair share of the points.

Elsewhere, there were 1-1 draws between Genoa and Fiorentina and Lecce and Parma while Cagliari and Sampdoria, missing Antonio Cassano, failed to muster a goal.

- AFP/de

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement