Chery T11 1.6S 奇瑞瑞虎1.6S

Calford

Neutral Newbie

fast and safe [laugh]

now days heart itchy, often like to disturb p plate, cut in to people queue, 1 lane force with other driver to make 2 lane. let people horn me [sly]

maybe i should stay off the roads [gossip]

u got one card left.. becareful lor..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi!

I bought the T11 1.6L manual from a direct seller in sgcarmart earlier this year. Registered in 2009 and the mileage was ~22k (considered low, right?). Before that i was driving a Hafei Minz - too much problem and eventually gave up. This Chery T11 is much better, transmission should be ok, sometimes may be jerky but that's probably due to my poor clutch control (i am a lousy driver). For the first 3-4 months i did a record of the fuel consumption, and it comes out to be about 12km per litre. Overall we are satisfied and pleased with this car. It's spacious and have good storage space. Not very powerful and pick up can be rather slow going up a slope. Nonetheless, i am not too particular about this, so its ok :)

I believe the new T11 will be coming in this month. 1.6L 120bhp. CVT like J3 CVT and 5MT available also I think.

But at this COE price, I wonder who will buy. Hais. Looking forward to a drop in COE prices at least for CAT A because, the new model lineup from Chery deserves every bit to compete with the Koreans.

• Praise 1

I believe the new T11 will be coming in this month. 1.6L 120bhp. CVT like J3 CVT and 5MT available also I think.

But at this COE price, I wonder who will buy. Hais. Looking forward to a drop in COE prices at least for CAT A because, the new model lineup from Chery deserves every bit to compete with the Koreans.

There is more new models in China then Spore... hope Cat A COE will drop

Haval SUV is nice too... eg. the new H6 Sports

• Praise 1

Hope they have the light turbo version too.

Car from China has improve much, just like the Korean many years back.

You are correct!

Coming in this month?

Wheres the source?

I got the source from Chery salesman.

Hope they have the light turbo version too.

Car from China has improve much, just like the Korean many years back.

Unfortunately, their 1.6 LPT produces 140bhp, which puts it into CAT B for now =(

Until LTA lifts this power cap, or introduces a new COE category for cars with OMV below S$18k without power caps, I dun think Chery Singapore will be putting this car on the road. They may bring in a test drive/ showroom unit though, as Chery Spore also exports cars to our neighboring countries!

They are still well alive and kicking, thanks to sales of buses, fork lifts, trucks, etc!

Supercharged
(edited)

the chery agent still around ma.. no need to worry. by the way u really considering T11?

thinking, my savvy only left 2 more years..

still ok lah..

plus i got some spare cash, so thinking of selling savvy then up to T11..

yet to drive a SUV too..

if i got it, i won't want to go to singapore S.C.. everything in johor or via taobao.

if not, then i wait until 2016..

hopefully by then, coe price is more reasonable

Edited by Kurty

Supercharged

for that kinda price why dun go for Avante, Mazda or a Lancer instead?

the lifespan, for avante, mazda or even a lancer..

for that price tag around 40k, i only get to drive a few years while if i using the 40k to get t11, i can use the car till 2020..

well, i only want a mode of transport..

can only afford a below 1.6, its only for local usage as i have another for long distance and speed.

the lifespan, for avante, mazda or even a lancer..

for that price tag around 40k, i only get to drive a few years while if i using the 40k to get t11, i can use the car till 2020..

well, i only want a mode of transport..

can only afford a below 1.6, its only for local usage as i have another for long distance and speed.

bro u thinking of getting 2nd hand T11?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1