• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
238 replies to this topic | 182 praises

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://images.search...=2011 volvo s60

OH GOSH, DAMN COOL

The rear lights no longer look like the ancient chinese coffin.

Will this car be sold here and at what price?

Edited by pChou, 09 May 2014 - 12:31 PM.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Vinil
  • Premium member
    Vinil
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://images.search...=2011 volvo s60

OH GOSH, DAMN COOL

The rear lights no longer look like the ancient chinese coffin.

Will this car be sold here and at what price?

Hi guys volvo S60 is comming to town and volvo singapore official invitation for the launch 15/10/2010
Any one know what will be the pricing like . Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Angcheek praised this

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:49 PM

Youth92
  • Youth92
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Okay la, but the tail lights remind me of Citroen huh.gif

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:41 AM

Broom
  • Broom
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hmmmm now much?

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I tot Vovlos bad fuel consumption? tongue.gif
Relocated

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Cerealkiller
  • Cerealkiller
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

150K+++

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for volvo, i would advise to buy 2nd hand one coz resale value suxs.

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If $150, will it kill LEXUS IS 250?

Doubt it will sell so cheap.

It's a 3 litre car and guess it will be close to $200.

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

Dreamer143
  • Dreamer143
    1st Gear
    Author Image

cool tail lights, a new crocodile I love it

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

cool S60T6

Edited by Mcf777, 11 October 2010 - 10:42 AM.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

Melody288
  • Melody288
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

If $150, will it kill LEXUS IS 250?

Doubt it will sell so cheap.

It's a 3 litre car and guess it will be close to $200.

I was at SM motors yesterday The new Volvo S60 2l is selling at $160k.

Rather disappointed that it does not come with xenon headlights. Normal halogen lights are used and the LED lights are not too fantastic.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:50 PM

SYF77
  • SYF77
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is the new S60 already on display in SM Motors' showroom ?

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:47 PM

Melody288
  • Melody288
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is the new S60 already on display in SM Motors' showroom ?

The new S60s are already in the showroom. From now till 15 Oct, it is on private viewing. You can walk-in & the sale advisor will be glad to show you the cars.

New S60 comes in 3 variants viz. 2.0T Dynamic, 2.0T Premium and T6. All the 3 variants do not have xenon, front fog lights and front/rear aluminium skirting is optional item. OMV for the 2.0T is around $38k.

I feel that it is over-priced.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:11 AM

Clneosg
  • Clneosg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The new S60s are already in the showroom. From now till 15 Oct, it is on private viewing. You can walk-in & the sale advisor will be glad to show you the cars.

New S60 comes in 3 variants viz. 2.0T Dynamic, 2.0T Premium and T6. All the 3 variants do not have xenon, front fog lights and front/rear aluminium skirting is optional item. OMV for the 2.0T is around $38k.

I feel that it is over-priced.

If you feel it is overpriced, then BMW 523 is super over priced!! BMW 523 OMV - $44,220, Price - $210k...

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:31 AM

Coupecabriolet
  • Coupecabriolet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

160k+ for 2L turbocharged continental car (or chinese). new & fresh design.. not bad.

maybe volvo is trying to be like Jaguar when it was beginning to throw its older design lines out of the window (evident in the S type, X type, old XJ).. and came out with Jaguar XF. hopefully the S60 will be something like that. breathe in fresh new life.. although the change is not as dramatic.
Road hoggers will never admit they are one. YUCKS.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

Julie9999
  • Julie9999
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

It is really a cool car and it will surely rock.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

T-wrx
  • T-wrx
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

wow very nice car from volvo! Volvo now goes on design already!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:53 AM

Gambel32
  • Gambel32
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys volvo S60 is comming to town and volvo singapore official invitation for the launch 15/10/2010
Any one know what will be the pricing like . Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I was also drawn to Volvo by the XC60's sexy curves, sticker price for the base model "IIRC" is SGD$188,888. I got the XC90 due to the size of my family but honestly I am looking forward to see how the new XC90 looks like. Some say 2013...the XC90 will be out! Keeping my fingers crossed that the XC90 will retain its much needed third row headroom!

Gambel
V-Power Inside!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

Kt2u
  • Premium member
    Kt2u
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thinking of getting this car... any feedback from the bros that bought the S60 recently and what to look out for?

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

Micarforum
  • Micarforum
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi everyone,

I am contemplating between Audi A4, BMW 3, Merc C180 and Volvo S60. I am leaning towards S60 for its devotion to safety (which is my main concern).

However, I am just wondering, are the other cars just as good in terms of safety?

Secondly, is S60 much cheaper than the other cars?

Lastly, Will I end up losing more money due to the poor resale value of S60 years down the road, compared to the other cars? (i.e. lower initial purchase price, but much lower resale price, resulting in higher depreciation compared to the other cars).

Thanks alot!

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Volvo S60

Volvo S60  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by crazyhorse123  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent Car

I got the keys to my Volvo T5 Drive-E on October 2015. However, just months ago, I had my mind firmly set on a CLA. One day though, I was with my friend at the VW showroom and decided to go over to Volvo to get some comparison done before i b... » Read More

Volvo S60

Volvo S60  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kevinlimky  |  Neutral Newbie

I will never buy another Volvo car

Our nightmare started since we bought this car in early 2012. We owned a few new cars before, they were all serving us well, I never have to send my car for repair for any original defects for the first three years of driving. However, below... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : volvo s60

Quick Reply

Tags: 2011, volvo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users