2011 VOLVO S60

Yahgo22

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...=2011+volvo+s60

OH GOSH, DAMN COOL

The rear lights no longer look like the ancient chinese coffin.

Will this car be sold here and at what price?

Hi guys volvo S60 is comming to town and volvo singapore official invitation for the launch 15/10/2010

Any one know what will be the pricing like . Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated.

• Praise 1

If $150, will it kill LEXUS IS 250?

Doubt it will sell so cheap.

It's a 3 litre car and guess it will be close to $200.

If $150, will it kill LEXUS IS 250?

Doubt it will sell so cheap.

It's a 3 litre car and guess it will be close to $200.

I was at SM motors yesterday The new Volvo S60 2l is selling at $160k.

Rather disappointed that it does not come with xenon headlights. Normal halogen lights are used and the LED lights are not too fantastic.

Is the new S60 already on display in SM Motors' showroom ?

The new S60s are already in the showroom. From now till 15 Oct, it is on private viewing. You can walk-in & the sale advisor will be glad to show you the cars.

New S60 comes in 3 variants viz. 2.0T Dynamic, 2.0T Premium and T6. All the 3 variants do not have xenon, front fog lights and front/rear aluminium skirting is optional item. OMV for the 2.0T is around $38k.

I feel that it is over-priced.

The new S60s are already in the showroom. From now till 15 Oct, it is on private viewing. You can walk-in & the sale advisor will be glad to show you the cars.

New S60 comes in 3 variants viz. 2.0T Dynamic, 2.0T Premium and T6. All the 3 variants do not have xenon, front fog lights and front/rear aluminium skirting is optional item. OMV for the 2.0T is around $38k.

I feel that it is over-priced.

If you feel it is overpriced, then BMW 523 is super over priced!! BMW 523 OMV - $44,220, Price - $210k...

160k+ for 2L turbocharged continental car (or chinese). new & fresh design.. not bad.

maybe volvo is trying to be like Jaguar when it was beginning to throw its older design lines out of the window (evident in the S type, X type, old XJ).. and came out with Jaguar XF. hopefully the S60 will be something like that. breathe in fresh new life.. although the change is not as dramatic.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys volvo S60 is comming to town and volvo singapore official invitation for the launch 15/10/2010

Any one know what will be the pricing like . Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I was also drawn to Volvo by the XC60's sexy curves, sticker price for the base model "IIRC" is SGD$188,888. I got the XC90 due to the size of my family but honestly I am looking forward to see how the new XC90 looks like. Some say 2013...the XC90 will be out! Keeping my fingers crossed that the XC90 will retain its much needed third row headroom!

Gambel

↡ Advertisement