True spirit of a fellow forumer

Agalvilaku

Earlier last week, i have posted about an issue in my newly bought used car. I have taken the car to a mechanic shop and was told that there was short circuit within the steering wheel circuit and it needs rewiring which would cost around 150$ or changing the steering wheel would cost around 1000$!! I doubted their diagnostic skill and took the car back and posted about the issue in the forum. One fellow forumer (Neutralsg) asked my contact number and called me. He is so good and patience in listing to what i said, suggested to take the veh to C&C for problem identification and before doing that, he asked to me check couple of things. One of them was to check the battery of my remote key and helped me how to put the new battery into the remote key. I did the same thing and that fixed the whole issue in my car. Just because the battery in my remote key went flat, the theft alarm was being triggered and though i have mentioned all these things to mechanics, they doesn't even bothered or nor realized about this simple thing.

I am posting this thread to just spread the word for the true meaning of forum where each of us help together to resolve our issues rather than stirring\creating new issue through the forum. I am grateful to Neutralsg, not for just saving me some bugs, but for his spirit to help me even though i am totally stranger to him. He spent almost 15 mins on call to listen my issue and given his expertise to resolve it.

Kudos Neutral sg, people like you makes life beautiful.

↡ Advertisement

Earlier last week, i have posted about an issue in my newly bought used car. I have taken the car to a mechanic shop and was told that there was short circuit within the steering wheel circuit and it needs rewiring which would cost around 150$ or changing the steering wheel would cost around 1000$!! I doubted their diagnostic skill and took the car back and posted about the issue in the forum. One fellow forumer (Neutralsg) asked my contact number and called me. He is so good and patience in listing to what i said, suggested to take the veh to C&C for problem identification and before doing that, he asked to me check couple of things. One of them was to check the battery of my remote key and helped me how to put the new battery into the remote key. I did the same thing and that fixed the whole issue in my car. Just because the battery in my remote key went flat, the theft alarm was being triggered and though i have mentioned all these things to mechanics, they doesn't even bothered or nor realized about this simple thing.

I am posting this thread to just spread the word for the true meaning of forum where each of us help together to resolve our issues rather than stirring\creating new issue through the forum. I am grateful to Neutralsg, not for just saving me some bugs, but for his spirit to help me even though i am totally stranger to him. He spent almost 15 mins on call to listen my issue and given his expertise to resolve it.

That's where you addiction to MCF starts....you are done for man....!

There are many many of such helpful people here in MCF...

Wah lau..people post something nice all come kacau..

Sometime back, i complained in a forum (Not mcf)..i had problem removing tile stains in my repurchase flat. This forumer whom i dunno at all, not only borrowed me his cleaning equipment,..he even came to my place & did it for me..think total hours spent was 3 hour+..

I have taken the car to a mechanic shop and was told that there was short circuit within the steering wheel circuit and it needs rewiring which would cost around 150$ or changing the steering wheel would cost around 1000$!! I doubted their diagnostic skill and took the car back and posted about the issue in the forum.

Ya most mechanics in SG sulk.

I would prefer PRC mechanics.

Just my experience. :D