Guys think they look cool by brandishing parang like hoodlum

Mike1234

wah lau eh... nowadays no garment... so convenient carry parang everywhere. joker sia... what r the mrt police doing?

Really wonder why the hell they bring parang out for???

[confused][confused]

wah lau eh... nowadays no garment... so convenient carry parang everywhere. joker sia... what r the mrt police doing?

maybe its a plastic toy knife.... thats why never kena stop.... hahah

If i buy kitchen knife in supermarket, can i take MRT home?

who can stop me if i decide to take out the knife to pose for a photo....

F-ing stupid matreps. The sight of them really pisses me off. Wear caps like as if they're hiding burger inside. Not only will police F them upside down, fashion police will double F them upside down

F-ing stupid matreps. The sight of them really pisses me off. Wear caps like as if they're hiding burger inside. Not only will police F them upside down, fashion police will double F them upside down

LOL at the cap thing.

i've seen them keeping cigarettes inside.. [laugh]

but seriously hilarious. like that 170cm also can become 180cm, only thing is head become unproportionately long and FUGLY. only they can do it <_<

LOL at the cap thing.

i've seen them keeping cigarettes inside.. [laugh]

but seriously hilarious. like that 170cm also can become 180cm, only thing is head become unproportionately long and FUGLY. only they can do it <_<

I seriously wonder where they get their fashion sense from. Talk about it's a norm for us to follow those on the Hollywood Red carpet, but who do these matreps follow?!

I seriously wonder where they get their fashion sense from. Talk about it's a norm for us to follow those on the Hollywood Red carpet, but who do these matreps follow?!

Jempalang rojak???

[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement