Nissan Juke

Friendstar

(edited)

Just curious, which one is the headlamp? The top or the bottom one?

i have seen a juke who turned on all of the lights, including fog lights.. really become a joke! :D

Edited by Coupecabriolet
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i actually like the style of the car, very unique in its own..

+ the DiGi-T engine makes its a very good town car.. heard a facelift version is coming soon with a smaller TC engine(under 1600cc)..

I did some photoshop to Grunt72 pic.. in which I find makes the car more appealing to all.. do ignore the crappy photoshop work, just a beginner in photoshop.

Grunt72, if using this pic and modifying it angers you, let me know. I will take it down.

Whitey_mod.jpg

Edited by Eclipse1

+ the DiGi-T engine makes its a very good town car.. heard a facelift version is coming soon with a smaller TC engine(under 1600cc)..

I did some photoshop to Grunt72 pic.. in which I find makes the car more appealing to all.. do ignore the crappy photoshop work, just a beginner in photoshop.

Grunt72, if using this pic and modifying it angers you, let me know. I will take it down.

What's the diff? It's still as Fugly [hur] [hur] [hur] [hur] [hur]

(edited)

With exception of GTR, Nissan's current model line up are boring and unappealing [sleeping]

For Juke - Head lights are ugly too. Auto car makers moving toward projector headlamps, Nissan still using basic reflector.

Edited by Ceecookie

(edited)

its the headlamps that are ugly.

as long as there'r these weird 2 + 2 headlamps... its not going to help things (IN MY OPINION)

Nissan-Juke-8710109816964612x408.jpg

Edited by Friendstar

(edited)

I thought it looks cool... [:p]

Fugly cars are like Latio..... the worst are the modded ones.

Edited by Voxy28

its the headlamps that are ugly.

as long as there'r these weird 2 + 2 headlamps... its not going to help things (IN MY OPINION)

2+2 headlamps, +2 fog lamps?

u need 6 lights to see infront of u? LoLs

Neutral Newbie

Juke both versions doing really well..Nissan SE told me that Juke is a top selling model as of now for them...Saw few Jukes in Nissan BT service centre.

The next gen Juke may even be ... ... ... ... ... ... (fill in the blank yourself).

....a head turner (for the wrong reasons of course).

The next gen Juke may even be ... ... ... ... ... ... (fill in the blank yourself).

2017-nissan-juke-rendering.jpg

I've always liked the Juke... even though it looks like a toad

Supercharged

We got upgraded from Polo to Juke on a recent holiday in Spain.

I didn't want the upgrade from Europcar but there was nothing else available.

Normally Juke is S$20 per day more expensive than Polo.

It was quite nice to drive though nothing special.

I did find that the position of the side lights makes it very difficult to judge the side of the car due to them being inset, this was the worst aspect of the driving.

↡ Advertisement