Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

Yagami85
  • Yagami85
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just being quoted a price from A-Assurance which is by AXA insurance.
anyone brought from A-assurance before? so far ok?
and can pay by credit card installment. isn`t safe?
haha stupid question...but i still want to know... biggrin.gif
thanks alot!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:28 PM

Esppppp
  • Premium member
    Esppppp
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bought from them last year.... Did not renew through them because they did not send renewal to me this year. haha

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

Hermit
  • Premium member
    Hermit
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Been with them for past 2 yrs.
Interest free installment available.

Do your homework well, and they will give you a good quote.
身体发肤,受之父母.

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks alot!

Bought through them last year for my old car..

I make the payment by bank transfer.. But i think can pay by cheque and credit card..
The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Junesh1983
  • Junesh1983
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Absolutely poor customer service. I have been pushing them for my payment to go through for 2 weeks then they said will take longer, when I cancel with them and even forced me to pay cancellation fee. After cancellation, guess what... they charge my credit card. Took another 2 weeks of multiple calling and yelling, now they say check with insurance company and don't call them back. When call them always on leave and not around. When asked they are saying haze so they on leave.

Imagine claims to them, what will happen. I rather pay a lot more to not ever be with this company A-Assurance. Mostly Pinoy.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Absolutely poor customer service. I have been pushing them for my payment to go through for 2 weeks then they said will take longer, when I cancel with them and even forced me to pay cancellation fee. After cancellation, guess what... they charge my credit card. Took another 2 weeks of multiple calling and yelling, now they say check with insurance company and don't call them back. When call them always on leave and not around. When asked they are saying haze so they on leave.

Imagine claims to them, what will happen. I rather pay a lot more to not ever be with this company A-Assurance. Mostly Pinoy.

Agreed they are mostly pinoy. Only renew with them once.
Now with another agent.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks alot!

Served by chinese lady... she was pushy to close the sale, and I didn't like it.. but their ins cost OK to me n can pay by DBS credit card instalment interest free.. so I took them... next renewal see how... dry.gif

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Poper
  • Poper
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just closed with them. No complaint, no praises too.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

Babackya
  • Babackya
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I wish to buy Used Geely CK auto 2007

Please advice

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I wish to buy Used Geely CK auto 2007

Please advice

Take public transport instead...

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

Notsogoodman
  • Premium member
    Notsogoodman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Horrendous customer service!!!

When I emailed them to ask for an explanation on 3rd Party Fire & Theft, a lady by the name of Melanie called & told me it's complicated to explain in writings. I insisted I would like an explanation in email and waited in vain. I emailed her a few days later asking the same question and still could not get a reply.

After a week, I emailed her on "How to proceed", she called me within 10mins.

She finally emailed me and said that SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES but I refuse to talk to her and that the 3rd party fire & theft explanations were in the PDF she sent me from the start ....

I emailed back reminding her of the truth that she only responded to me after i typed "How to Proceed"..... She emailed me back very promptly that she assumed I have already read the PDF file since I asked her how to proceed..

I replied her by reminding her that she did not respond to my queries (she only said difficult to explain when she called me) and questioned if she has enough knowledge about the products that she is selling..

Let's see what other bullets she gonna give me

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Horrendous customer service!!!

When I emailed them to ask for an explanation on 3rd Party Fire & Theft, a lady by the name of Melanie called & told me it's complicated to explain in writings. I insisted I would like an explanation in email and waited in vain. I emailed her a few days later asking the same question and still could not get a reply.

After a week, I emailed her on "How to proceed", she called me within 10mins.

She finally emailed me and said that SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES but I refuse to talk to her and that the 3rd party fire & theft explanations were in the PDF she sent me from the start ....

I emailed back reminding her of the truth that she only responded to me after i typed "How to Proceed"..... She emailed me back very promptly that she assumed I have already read the PDF file since I asked her how to proceed..

I replied her by reminding her that she did not respond to my queries (she only said difficult to explain when she called me) and questioned if she has enough knowledge about the products that she is selling..

Let's see what other bullets she gonna give me

So coincidence! 

Ms Melanie just called and i promptly told her that her company price quotation isn't competitive at all . 

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Ivanpaseo
  • Premium member
    Ivanpaseo
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

maybe i suay tio one agent no ethics, dono why need authorization letter when i need quote from my current insurer so i sign to get quote. Then letter from insurance renewal came knn agent was change automatically a assurance bloody hell, if i nv read the letter blur blur renew online, they earn..... nvm i changing back to my original agent...

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bump this post up. A-Assurance is a terrible company in terms of customer service. Never again even if they give me 50% cheaper.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:16 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bump this post up. A-Assurance is a terrible company in terms of customer service. Never again even if they give me 50% cheaper.

...pinoy customer services...

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:30 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh gosh, not about insurance but every time a pinoy talks through the phone I get headache.

The R is too much to handle for me.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

uniquely_ad
  • Premium member
    uniquely_ad
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Care to share what happened?

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:16 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Pinoy?? The person attending to me previously was a chinese lady leh.. Very prompt and did all the refunds and settled all the insurance matters for me very promptly and price very competitive leh. I guess its not the company but the agent serving you that matters. If you guys wanna know the agent name can PM me.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Frankly speaking, company reputation more important.

If your agent resigns then how? Get farked by pinoys after that?

Pinoy?? The person attending to me previously was a chinese lady leh.. Very prompt and did all the refunds and settled all the insurance matters for me very promptly and price very competitive leh. I guess its not the company but the agent serving you that matters. If you guys wanna know the agent name can PM me.

Cheers
Ben

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:21 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Recommend u guys lobang, u guys can try contact watsapp Terence 9362 3352 for quotes. It seems he is the best u can get, renewed many times with him.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, broought, there, motor and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users