Anyone broought there motor insurance from A-Assurance?

Yagami85

Neutral Newbie

just being quoted a price from A-Assurance which is by AXA insurance.

anyone brought from A-assurance before? so far ok?

and can pay by credit card installment. isn`t safe?

haha stupid question...but i still want to know... :D

thanks alot!

↡ Advertisement

Been with them for past 2 yrs.

Interest free installment available.

Do your homework well, and they will give you a good quote.

thanks alot!

Bought through them last year for my old car..

I make the payment by bank transfer.. But i think can pay by cheque and credit card..

Absolutely poor customer service. I have been pushing them for my payment to go through for 2 weeks then they said will take longer, when I cancel with them and even forced me to pay cancellation fee. After cancellation, guess what... they charge my credit card. Took another 2 weeks of multiple calling and yelling, now they say check with insurance company and don't call them back. When call them always on leave and not around. When asked they are saying haze so they on leave.

Imagine claims to them, what will happen. I rather pay a lot more to not ever be with this company A-Assurance. Mostly Pinoy.

Absolutely poor customer service. I have been pushing them for my payment to go through for 2 weeks then they said will take longer, when I cancel with them and even forced me to pay cancellation fee. After cancellation, guess what... they charge my credit card. Took another 2 weeks of multiple calling and yelling, now they say check with insurance company and don't call them back. When call them always on leave and not around. When asked they are saying haze so they on leave.

Imagine claims to them, what will happen. I rather pay a lot more to not ever be with this company A-Assurance. Mostly Pinoy.

Agreed they are mostly pinoy. Only renew with them once.

Now with another agent.

thanks alot!

Served by chinese lady... she was pushy to close the sale, and I didn't like it.. but their ins cost OK to me n can pay by DBS credit card instalment interest free.. so I took them... next renewal see how... <_<

Horrendous customer service!!!

When I emailed them to ask for an explanation on 3rd Party Fire & Theft, a lady by the name of Melanie called & told me it's complicated to explain in writings. I insisted I would like an explanation in email and waited in vain. I emailed her a few days later asking the same question and still could not get a reply.

After a week, I emailed her on "How to proceed", she called me within 10mins.

She finally emailed me and said that SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES but I refuse to talk to her and that the 3rd party fire & theft explanations were in the PDF she sent me from the start ....

I emailed back reminding her of the truth that she only responded to me after i typed "How to Proceed"..... She emailed me back very promptly that she assumed I have already read the PDF file since I asked her how to proceed..

I replied her by reminding her that she did not respond to my queries (she only said difficult to explain when she called me) and questioned if she has enough knowledge about the products that she is selling..

Let's see what other bullets she gonna give me

Horrendous customer service!!!

When I emailed them to ask for an explanation on 3rd Party Fire & Theft, a lady by the name of Melanie called & told me it's complicated to explain in writings. I insisted I would like an explanation in email and waited in vain. I emailed her a few days later asking the same question and still could not get a reply.

After a week, I emailed her on "How to proceed", she called me within 10mins.

She finally emailed me and said that SHE CALLED ME SEVERAL TIMES but I refuse to talk to her and that the 3rd party fire & theft explanations were in the PDF she sent me from the start ....

I emailed back reminding her of the truth that she only responded to me after i typed "How to Proceed"..... She emailed me back very promptly that she assumed I have already read the PDF file since I asked her how to proceed..

I replied her by reminding her that she did not respond to my queries (she only said difficult to explain when she called me) and questioned if she has enough knowledge about the products that she is selling..

Let's see what other bullets she gonna give me

So coincidence!

Ms Melanie just called and i promptly told her that her company price quotation isn't competitive at all .

maybe i suay tio one agent no ethics, dono why need authorization letter when i need quote from my current insurer so i sign to get quote. Then letter from insurance renewal came knn agent was change automatically a assurance bloody hell, if i nv read the letter blur blur renew online, they earn..... nvm i changing back to my original agent...

Bump this post up. A-Assurance is a terrible company in terms of customer service. Never again even if they give me 50% cheaper.

...pinoy customer services...

Pinoy?? The person attending to me previously was a chinese lady leh.. Very prompt and did all the refunds and settled all the insurance matters for me very promptly and price very competitive leh. I guess its not the company but the agent serving you that matters. If you guys wanna know the agent name can PM me.

↡ Advertisement