All the best to parents of PSLE candidates

Jman888

talking about kiasiness...my daughter had to report to school at 0700. She told me the teacher told the whole class to report early.....english paper started at 0815.......1 hr 15 minutes to make them more anxious and worried!

Maybe the school anticipated that MRT will breakdown this morning, which indeed happened!  :a-SOS:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Maybe the school anticipated that MRT will breakdown this morning, which indeed happened! :a-SOS:

her school walking distance lei.....but i get what you mean. This mrt saga is like forever going on!

The cane slowly split apart lah. Nowadays the cane very lousy one. 

My wife overused it once or twice when she also lost it.

Then we decided no more caning. Cos her leg skin got some marks after that even though we didn't really whallop her or what. 

so old school  ... use cane ar ? use cane will leave marks ... then my mother will scold me...

when my 18 mth old boy off-hook the home phone, I used the phone to knock is hands on the table ... like the HK gangster movies liddat ... but funny thing is after I beat him, instead of running away, he clung on to my leg like a koala ...

we are all SAF trained to improvise and use anything that is available.

so old school ... use cane ar ? use cane will leave marks ... then my mother will scold me...

when my 18 mth old boy off-hook the home phone, I used the phone to knock is hands on the table ... like the HK gangster movies liddat ... but funny thing is after I beat him, instead of running away, he clung on to my leg like a koala ...

we are all SAF trained to improvise and use anything that is available.

might as well use phone book like the hong kong triad movies....

Now parents not only need to pray for their kids good result.... they also need to pray that the MRT don't break down!!!!  [grin]  [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 2

Now parents not only need to pray for their kids good result.... they also need to pray that the MRT don't break down!!!! [grin][lipsrsealed]

Then they must have new God of Transport liow...
  • Praise 1

talking about kiasiness...my daughter had to report to school at 0700. She told me the teacher told the whole class to report early.....english paper started at 0815.......1 hr 15 minutes to make them more anxious and worried!

mine report at 7.15am, he ownself make arrangement with his gangs went to McD for breakfast, after that relac relac slowly walk to school.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

mine report at 7.15am, he ownself make arrangement with his gangs went to McD for breakfast, after that relac relac slowly walk to school. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

wah....mcD for breakfast.....my daughter had milo with bread and nutella.....her favourite! Now she has become very sensitive about her weight!

My later father smacked me on the head with this when I was a rebellious kid.   [laugh]  I still have it some where in my storeroom. 

s-l1000.jpg

at first glance i thought it was the bible !

Edited by Ysc3