Just saw maserati on the mart looks cool any bro interested?

TRD

This is quite a well loved car by enthusiasts.

My good friends father had 2 of these. first a red one then a blue one.

currently still driving it.

a bit problematic but then again which old car wouldnt be.

Neutral Newbie

There is a black one in Bishan. In the same carpark as me.

number plate 108? Near bishan St 22? That guy has a BMW 7 as well, oil trader from deutsche bank. Always ask him why does he have a bmw 7 but live in hdb. Now he has another maserati. Funny fella

number plate 108? Near bishan St 22? That guy has a BMW 7 as well, oil trader from deutsche bank. Always ask him why does he have a bmw 7 but live in hdb. Now he has another maserati. Funny fella

i always see an orange lambo at sin ming area..park at hdb also. dunno issit stay private housing at that area or stay hdb..

Not after you read this Link

1984 Maserati Biturbo

BACK NEXT

37 of 51 View All

PrintEmailDiggFacebookTwitter

MORE

"Biturbo" is, of course, Italian for "expensive junk." At least, it is now, after Maserati tried to pass off this bitter heartbreak-on-wheels as a proper grand touring sedan. The Biturbo was the product of a desperate, under-funded company circling the drain of bankruptcy, and it shows. Everything that could leak, burn, snap or rupture did so with the regularity of the Anvil Chorus. The collected service advisories would look like the Gutenberg Bible. The only greater ignominy was the early 1990s Maserati TC, a version of the Chrysler Le Baron (a flaccid, front-drive, four-cylinder loser-mobile) with the proud Mazzer Trident on the nose. Finally, sir, have you no shame?

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/art...l#ixzz11lcJvlKB