Citroen C4 Picasso

Obscurest

Mine also COE secure on 19 October. I still can't collect. My SE can't even give me the estimate delivery date. What should I do. BTW, what car did you take?

C4 HB. The best way is to call them every day. Make the se work harder.
↡ Advertisement

C4 HB. The best way is to call them every day. Make the se work harder.

Mine also C4 HB. My SE said logo chrome oxidize while shipping. He said whole batch affected. I can't find the reason why he need to bull shit me.

Mine also COE secure on 19 October. I still can't collect. My SE can't even give me the estimate delivery date. What should I do. BTW, what car did you take?

When you signed the purchase agreement, didn't they note the estimated delivery date? Was any verbal representation made to you at point of purchase as to when delivery is expected? They must have told you SOMEthing.
  • Praise 1

When you signed the purchase agreement, didn't they note the estimated delivery date? Was any verbal representation made to you at point of purchase as to when delivery is expected? They must have told you SOMEthing.

There was written on agreement when I signed that estimated delivery is 3 weeks after COE secured. But now over 2 weeks. They gave me the reason is chrome logo oxidization while shipping.

Yes! after i collected on tat day i found out the front chrome logo got stain. They will order for France and replace it after the stock in.

So now they did they call you for replacement?

• Praise 1

There was written on agreement when I signed that estimated delivery is 3 weeks after COE secured. But now over 2 weeks. They gave me the reason is chrome logo oxidization while shipping.

Yes!! Need to wait for shipment. You can check with your se to get the car first. Replace it later part.

Yes!! Need to wait for shipment. You can check with your se to get the car first. Replace it later part.

Then, this issue should be true. He said parts arrived in this morning. But he still can't give me delivery date.

What happened to GC4P? It is no longer available in both SgCM and C&C listing?

They pulled off from the showroom due to overwhelming demand? I can tell their workshop can no long cope with increasing servicing and repair.

What happened to GC4P? It is no longer available in both SgCM and C&C listing?

They pulled off from the showroom due to overwhelming demand? I can tell their workshop can no long cope with increasing servicing and repair.

Hi Sopskysalat,

c4gp 2016 model aka manufacturer all sold out. They will bring in early Feb"17 for 2017 manufacturer. This is what I heard from my se.

Finally my ride is ready for collection on this Sat after gave him verdict

Congrats!!! Enjoy the ride, Nice car to drive.[/qu

ote]

Thanks. Hasn't C&C called you for replacement?

No. Not yet!! Can do it with 10k service.