2010 Mazda 3 rpm

Bjory

Neutral Newbie

Yup u dont have to worry about revving the car. When I first collected it, I was revving at 4.5k rpm for the first gear and cruising at 110-120km/h. Haha.

Just make sure u dont maintain the same rpm for too long or redline it before u change to synthetic oil, which is 10,000km. U will be fine [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

old 1.6 to new 1.6 no difference la... only exterior is significantly difference. engine is the same, interior is largely the same... no point

They did some slight modifications to the new 3.

Like the air intake system, better aero dynamics(5 point grill) and low speed cam timing to improve the low end torque.

Chassis is also strengthen for better stability.

Steering feedback is even better for the new 3 adapting the new EHPAS (Electro-hydraulic Power Assist Steering)

Though the modifications is slight but it can be felt. :wub:

i driving the m3 2.0 and its steering is sharp and this really accentuate a fun to drive feeling.

Edited by Vextan

i driving the m3 2.0 and its steering is sharp and this really accentuate a fun to drive feeling.

My friend drove m3 2.0 and she told me the rev did not go as high as 3k rpm cos 2.0 more power car no need rev till so high to change gear.

I am driving Madza 3 now and I am fine with it because my previous car is the same.

During your 1st 2 gear acceleration, you just have to take it easy and go slow, from 2nd to 3rd, it will be smooth and the RPM should not be that high anymore. Like what the others said, its body is heavier hence if you want a fast pick up, going to 3000 - 4000 rpm is normal. :)

My Mazda 3 cruising at 90km/h ,rpm is about 2500. Anyway one experiencing the same.

Cos my friend Altis and fit at 90km/h only around 1800 to 2000 rpm.

My Mazda 3 cruising at 90km/h ,rpm is about 2500. Anyway one experiencing the same.

Cos my friend Altis and fit at 90km/h only around 1800 to 2000 rpm.

Mine same as yours.. 90 @ 2.5k, 100 @ 2.8k, 110 @ 3k, 120 @ 3.2k..

Mine same as yours.. 90 @ 2.5k, 100 @ 2.8k, 110 @ 3k, 120 @ 3.2k..

My old Mazda 323 also did 100km/h in 2800 rpm...due to 'just' a 4 speed Auto.