Gps update

Minikong

i just bought a new 2010 gps map to update my gps.

but it seems that it got no update, and actually now my gps is left with basic road only

any expert care to advice

mine is a gammin gps, but dont know the model because there put mini logo instead

↡ Advertisement

Maybe you didn't select the new map. Play around with your settings. There's a page that ask u which map u want to use.

Btw, why pay for map updates? Free ones available at Malfreemaps and Malsingmaps.

Maybe you didn't select the new map. Play around with your settings. There's a page that ask u which map u want to use.

Btw, why pay for map updates? Free ones available at Malfreemaps and Malsingmaps.

selected liao, that why i am blur blur liao. wanted to change my this lao pok gps away, but cannot find the right replacement yet

but it seems that it got no update, and actually now my gps is left with basic road only

mine is a gammin gps, but dont know the model because there put mini logo instead

u can go to this website, www.malfreemaps.com They handle all garmin gps units & maps. You can ask them what's wrong with your set and they will help you. Hope it helps.

Your question is too vague for me to figure out exactly what went wrong with your device. No hard feeling, bro, but many ppl goes to GPS forum with very vague questions for eg. "I can't load my map, help!", etc. expecting the moderators to read their minds knowing exactly where they have gone wrong. Yours is no different. In order for us at MSM, to help you, you gotta at least tell us which Garmin model you are using and the steps taken to install the map. Other details like which particular map you tried to do so is also helpful in helping us figure out where u have gone wrong during the installation process. Without these details, it is very tough. The newer Garmin models stored the maps differently from the older models and some maps may require unlock codes while others don't. These informations are also essential. So, please help us to help yourself. You can either post them here or in MSM where we will respond accordingly. Thank you.

Edited by Redstorm
↡ Advertisement