Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

OK. Your car is still on cable.

I also prefer cable than e-throttle. The original factory setting for e-throttle for my car really can not make it. Too slow response.

do a conversion if there's an option available for your ride.. provided it doesn't cause any mechanical issue to your ride.. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

do a conversion if there's an option available for your ride.. provided it doesn't cause any mechanical issue to your ride.. [:)]

Now with the TC, the response is good. [laugh]

true.. but there are people out there convert to cabled-throttle system... :D

you mean from e-throttle back to cabled-throttle, why?

cabled throttle will slack over time and need to be tighten again.

i thought for e throttle, the lag is intentionally there for a safety reason.

not only e throttle, there are also slack in cable throttle system which in turn will also result in lag when the car is stock from factory.

you mean from e-throttle back to cabled-throttle, why?

cabled throttle will slack over time and need to be tighten again.

cable throttled can be tighten immediately... and only once in 50k... depends on driver's driving habit... how about e-throttle?? can be adjusted? [;)]

cable throttled can be tighten immediately... and only once in 50k... depends on driver's driving habit... how about e-throttle?? can be adjusted? [;)]

stock e-throttle cannot be adjusted, there are after market e-throttle booster/controller which can improve over stock setup.

What's the tolerance of lag needed for cable throttle or tighten till no free places

i'm curious to know... ahhaa... my kaki tighten for me.. mention not to do it too tight.... maybe it will snap if u floor from stationary... [laugh]

to me, save the money if it's $400 n go for tuning with unichip for around $800

This is two different things. Unichip does not change the slow response from the e-throttle.

It may be changing the ECU, but the e-throttle signal still need the throttle controller to change it.

imho throttler controller just a waste of money zero performance improvement, want more power just pump your right foot. with constant flooring the ecu also learns your driving style.

i hope to be corrected if wrong because if there is really a good reason, i would try this a long time ago.

• Praise 1

imho throttler controller just a waste of money zero performance improvement, want more power just pump your right foot. with constant flooring the ecu also learns your driving style.

i hope to be corrected if wrong because if there is really a good reason, i would try this a long time ago.

You have to try it yourself to feel the different. I had tried many things on my 3 different car in more than 10yrs of car owner. This is the only item I felt money well spend.

I had tried many times to jam hard on the right foot on normal mode, it will never produce what the throttle controller can do with just slight tap on it when switch to sp mode 7. For day to day drive, I am using sp mode 4.

true lah bro..

but for $350-400 jump to $800.. it's a different toy story altogether... might easily over budget for some bros mah...

for stock cars.. throttle controller seems to be a worthy mod ba... somewhat gives the driver more control over the rate of increase.

if really under budget.. then maybe get sprint booster? keke

true lah bro..

but for $350-400 jump to $800.. it's a different toy story altogether... might easily over budget for some bros mah...

for stock cars.. throttle controller seems to be a worthy mod ba... somewhat gives the driver more control over the rate of increase.

if really under budget.. then maybe get sprint booster? keke

Sprint booster no setting. The TC I used can switch to economy mode during slow expression traffic of city driving. Help to improve FC also [:)]