Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 70 praises

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Ff2004
  • Ff2004
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have a friend who have an operation on his left leg and now going through rehab.
Though he went through proper therapy, his leg is still weak and can see the progress is slow.
Somebody in the hospital recommend acupuncture to him.

Is there anybody here who know where to find a good acupuncture master?
Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have a friend who have an operation on his left leg and now going through rehab.
Though he went through proper therapy, his leg is still weak and can see the progress is slow.

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

Ma Guan Clinic franchis.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Mtbike
  • Premium member
    Mtbike
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all bros & sistas,

I just wanna share a slimming method which i went through recently in a healthy way(with no side effect).

I'm a guy, in my early 30s, standing at 1.75m, used to be quite obese at 87kg few months ago... Till the point that my parents, relatives and friends started to call me 'fatty' or 'pang zi'(fatty in mandarian)... Even my dearest girlfriend also said i'm fat which affected my self esteem big time...

I do exercise like cycling or swimming or even running but my food intake was terrible... I can have 5 meals per day and each meal would eat till i was 100% full or even more... I do take supper almost everynite... I used to be 78kg in June 2010, but with all these eating habits, i put on 9kg in just 3 mths where i got to 87kg in Sep 2010...

I tried all 3 exercises(cycling, swimming, running), but to no avail of slimming down due to my bad eating habits... My good friend of mine who used to be 108kg and now 85kg, recommended me to an Acupuncture Slimming program with effective results in just 3 months... I signed up this program in early April 2011 and till now end June 2011 for about 3 months and guess what? I'm dropped 13kg in just 3 months from 87kg till 74kg now for my height 175kg, which i think i'm very much slimmer now and all ppl dare not even call me 'fatty' anymore...

Most importantly, Acupuncture Slimming targets to LOSE FATS, not just by losing weight. Losing weight might also means losing muscles or water, which are unhealthy... And i did not spend a bomb like those M*rie Fr**ce or Lon*n slimming centre which cost a BOMB to slim down, by using body-wrap and locked u in sauna to make u sweat like a pig to make u lose water instead...

I took up this Acupuncture Slimming program because i emphasize on losing fats in a healthy way... Most importantly, its affordable at S$2K+ for a 3 months slimming program which i have already seen results on myself... I chosen the interest free credit card instalments for 24months, which i only paid around S$100 per month...

Pictures speak a thousand words... I would post a few 'before' and 'after' pictures of myself in the following:

http://s258.photobuc.....ming program/

I would like to recommend this good and healthy method of slimming to you guys & gals who wanna slim down healthily...

Those interested may wanna contact my personal slimming consultant, Esther at 9769 5178 to make an appointment. And quote my name 'Anthony Hoo' who refers you there.

This is my 2 cents worth of slimming down healthily experience... Cheers and hope u guys & gals enjoy the Acupuncture Slimming Sessions and seeing the effective slimming end results like me!!

Edited by Mtbike, 28 June 2011 - 11:39 PM.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

ChungHwa free Clinic at Toa Payoh? They train people in accupuncture as well.
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:09 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Hi all bros & sistas,

I just wanna share a slimming method which i went through recently in a healthy way(with no side effect).

I'm a guy, in my early 30s, standing at 1.75m, used to be quite obese at 87kg few months ago... Till the point that my parents, relatives and friends started to call me 'fatty' or 'pang zi'(fatty in mandarian)... Even my dearest girlfriend also said i'm fat which affected my self esteem big time...

I do exercise like cycling or swimming or even running but my food intake was terrible... I can have 5 meals per day and each meal would eat till i was 100% full or even more... I do take supper almost everynite... I used to be 78kg in June 2010, but with all these eating habits, i put on 9kg in just 3 mths where i got to 87kg in Sep 2010...

I tried all 3 exercises(cycling, swimming, running), but to no avail of slimming down due to my bad eating habits... My good friend of mine who used to be 108kg and now 85kg, recommended me to an Acupuncture Slimming program with effective results in just 3 months... I signed up this program in early April 2011 and till now end June 2011 for about 3 months and guess what? I'm dropped 13kg in just 3 months from 87kg till 74kg now for my height 175kg, which i think i'm very much slimmer now and all ppl dare not even call me 'fatty' anymore...

Most importantly, Acupuncture Slimming targets to LOSE FATS, not just by losing weight. Losing weight might also means losing muscles or water, which are unhealthy... And i did not spend a bomb like those M*rie Fr**ce or Lon*n slimming centre which cost a BOMB to slim down, by using body-wrap and locked u in sauna to make u sweat like a pig to make u lose water instead...

I took up this Acupuncture Slimming program because i emphasize on losing fats in a healthy way... Most importantly, its affordable at S$2K+ for a 3 months slimming program which i have already seen results on myself... I chosen the interest free credit card instalments for 24months, which i only paid around S$100 per month...

Pictures speak a thousand words... I would post a few 'before' and 'after' pictures of myself in the following:

I would like to recommend this good and healthy method of slimming to you guys & gals who wanna slim down healthily...

Those interested may wanna contact my personal slimming consultant, Esther at 9769 5178 to make an appointment. And quote my name 'Anthony Hoo' who refers you there.

This is my 2 cents worth of slimming down healthily experience... Cheers and hope u guys & gals enjoy the Acupuncture Slimming Sessions and seeing the effective slimming end results like me!!

? you had been eating almost twice what other eating? just diet control will do. Do be careful that acupunture can be addictive.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi all bros & sistas,

Bro, advertising not allowed leh, did you get clearance? Are you Esther?

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Picanto

Hi all bros & sistas,

your 2 cents worth of slimming experience is not even worth a s--t. register to be a sponser if you want to advertise
Dleodleo praised this

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all bros & sistas,

Pls take picture with GREY shirt on for Both the Before and After shots.
Frankly being slim is a LIFELONG journey not a 1-off thing.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hurhur.. i think i know which company he trying to promote.. lol..
I am Evil... So What??
Sue me If you Not Happy....

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My kid has stiff shoulder
Wife took him for acupuncture
Kid says much better after doing
I think the effects are only temporary and won't last for too long
$40
Not sure whether it is expensive

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:01 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

Where do yoy stay? I always go to a TMC clinic in AMK used to be under NTUC.
Mercs, Pocy and AltisOwner praised this

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

$40

$40 is quite standard.

why your kid has stiff shoulder at such young age?
Dleodleo praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:11 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$40

I did some at Ma Kuang previously. Think its around $20+ for a 20min session.

More important to identify cause of the stiff shoulder. Usually this type of thing is posture or lifestyle-related, can ownself adjust, don't rely on treatment too much.

Pocy praised this
focus

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$40 is quite standard.

why your kid has stiff shoulder at such young age?

I cannot be 100% sure
This fellow tends to take things seriously
But he is doing well in school
I suspect because he is more up tight stuff like this happens

I did some at Ma Kuang previously. Think its around $20+ for a 20min session.

More important to identify cause of the stiff shoulder. Usually this type of thing is posture or lifestyle-related, can ownself adjust, don't rely on treatment too much.

Yeah man
I agree with you
I also research ma kuang
They say 20-40

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:34 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

I cannot be 100% sure
Yeah man
I agree with you
I also research ma kuang
They say 20-40

active young kids shouldn't have such stiff muscles, let the TCM monitor see if need to continue.
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

active young kids shouldn't have such stiff muscles, let the TCM monitor see if need to continue.

Yeah man
She say is actually no need for long term
Noob79 praised this

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

$40

Theres one tcm/acu night clinic in Bedok north run by charity. Think fees is quite cheap and u can also put some donation if u wan.
Mustank praised this

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:16 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone went for acupuncture for any health condition and improve after doing acupuncture for a period of time?

Mustank praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sometimes got to be careful ..

Stiff shoulder could be frozen shoulder which in my case turned out to be a torn rotator cuff

Polyclinic (said stiff shoulder)  refer me to Sports Clinic (said frozen shoulder) and later after months of physio did MRI and turned out to be torn rotator cuff .... went for surgery after 1 year of everything including TCM too

Not scaring you but if its one off ......fine.... but if it carries on better go for the Western way      

BTW even kids ( teenage students also got kenna one ) .... dont know whats with the world

I cannot be 100% sure
Yeah man
I agree with you
I also research ma kuang
They say 20-40

Edited by BanCoe, 07 October 2017 - 11:36 AM.

Ender praised this

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:38 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sometimes got to be careful ..

Stiff shoulder could be frozen shoulder which in my case turned out to be a torn rotator cuff

Polyclinic (said stiff shoulder)  refer me to Sports Clinic (said frozen shoulder) and later after months of physio did MRI and turned out to be torn rotator cuff .... went for surgery after 1 year of everything including TCM too

Not scaring you but if its one off ......fine.... but if it carries on better go for the Western way      

BTW even kids ( teenage students also got kenna one ) .... dont know whats with the world

Even polyclinic and sports clinic could not find out you have a torn rotator cuff?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Acupuncture

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users