Acupuncture

Ff2004

Neutral Newbie

I have a friend who have an operation on his left leg and now going through rehab.

Though he went through proper therapy, his leg is still weak and can see the progress is slow.

Somebody in the hospital recommend acupuncture to him.

Is there anybody here who know where to find a good acupuncture master?

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I have a friend who have an operation on his left leg and now going through rehab.

Though he went through proper therapy, his leg is still weak and can see the progress is slow.

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

Ma Guan Clinic franchis.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi all bros & sistas,

I just wanna share a slimming method which i went through recently in a healthy way(with no side effect).

I'm a guy, in my early 30s, standing at 1.75m, used to be quite obese at 87kg few months ago... Till the point that my parents, relatives and friends started to call me 'fatty' or 'pang zi'(fatty in mandarian)... Even my dearest girlfriend also said i'm fat which affected my self esteem big time...

I do exercise like cycling or swimming or even running but my food intake was terrible... I can have 5 meals per day and each meal would eat till i was 100% full or even more... I do take supper almost everynite... I used to be 78kg in June 2010, but with all these eating habits, i put on 9kg in just 3 mths where i got to 87kg in Sep 2010...

I tried all 3 exercises(cycling, swimming, running), but to no avail of slimming down due to my bad eating habits... My good friend of mine who used to be 108kg and now 85kg, recommended me to an Acupuncture Slimming program with effective results in just 3 months... I signed up this program in early April 2011 and till now end June 2011 for about 3 months and guess what? I'm dropped 13kg in just 3 months from 87kg till 74kg now for my height 175kg, which i think i'm very much slimmer now and all ppl dare not even call me 'fatty' anymore...

Most importantly, Acupuncture Slimming targets to LOSE FATS, not just by losing weight. Losing weight might also means losing muscles or water, which are unhealthy... And i did not spend a bomb like those M*rie Fr**ce or Lon*n slimming centre which cost a BOMB to slim down, by using body-wrap and locked u in sauna to make u sweat like a pig to make u lose water instead...

I took up this Acupuncture Slimming program because i emphasize on losing fats in a healthy way... Most importantly, its affordable at S$2K+ for a 3 months slimming program which i have already seen results on myself... I chosen the interest free credit card instalments for 24months, which i only paid around S$100 per month...

Pictures speak a thousand words... I would post a few 'before' and 'after' pictures of myself in the following:

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/s...ming%20program/

I would like to recommend this good and healthy method of slimming to you guys & gals who wanna slim down healthily...

Those interested may wanna contact my personal slimming consultant, Esther at 9769 5178 to make an appointment. And quote my name 'Anthony Hoo' who refers you there.

This is my 2 cents worth of slimming down healthily experience... Cheers and hope u guys & gals enjoy the Acupuncture Slimming Sessions and seeing the effective slimming end results like me!!

Edited by Mtbike

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

ChungHwa free Clinic at Toa Payoh? They train people in accupuncture as well.

• Praise 1

Hi all bros & sistas,

I just wanna share a slimming method which i went through recently in a healthy way(with no side effect).

I'm a guy, in my early 30s, standing at 1.75m, used to be quite obese at 87kg few months ago... Till the point that my parents, relatives and friends started to call me 'fatty' or 'pang zi'(fatty in mandarian)... Even my dearest girlfriend also said i'm fat which affected my self esteem big time...

I do exercise like cycling or swimming or even running but my food intake was terrible... I can have 5 meals per day and each meal would eat till i was 100% full or even more... I do take supper almost everynite... I used to be 78kg in June 2010, but with all these eating habits, i put on 9kg in just 3 mths where i got to 87kg in Sep 2010...

I tried all 3 exercises(cycling, swimming, running), but to no avail of slimming down due to my bad eating habits... My good friend of mine who used to be 108kg and now 85kg, recommended me to an Acupuncture Slimming program with effective results in just 3 months... I signed up this program in early April 2011 and till now end June 2011 for about 3 months and guess what? I'm dropped 13kg in just 3 months from 87kg till 74kg now for my height 175kg, which i think i'm very much slimmer now and all ppl dare not even call me 'fatty' anymore...

Most importantly, Acupuncture Slimming targets to LOSE FATS, not just by losing weight. Losing weight might also means losing muscles or water, which are unhealthy... And i did not spend a bomb like those M*rie Fr**ce or Lon*n slimming centre which cost a BOMB to slim down, by using body-wrap and locked u in sauna to make u sweat like a pig to make u lose water instead...

I took up this Acupuncture Slimming program because i emphasize on losing fats in a healthy way... Most importantly, its affordable at S$2K+ for a 3 months slimming program which i have already seen results on myself... I chosen the interest free credit card instalments for 24months, which i only paid around S$100 per month...

Pictures speak a thousand words... I would post a few 'before' and 'after' pictures of myself in the following:

I would like to recommend this good and healthy method of slimming to you guys & gals who wanna slim down healthily...

Those interested may wanna contact my personal slimming consultant, Esther at 9769 5178 to make an appointment. And quote my name 'Anthony Hoo' who refers you there.

This is my 2 cents worth of slimming down healthily experience... Cheers and hope u guys & gals enjoy the Acupuncture Slimming Sessions and seeing the effective slimming end results like me!!

? you had been eating almost twice what other eating? just diet control will do. Do be careful that acupunture can be addictive.

Hi all bros & sistas,

Bro, advertising not allowed leh, did you get clearance? Are you Esther?

Hi all bros & sistas,

your 2 cents worth of slimming experience is not even worth a s--t. register to be a sponser if you want to advertise

• Praise 1

Hi all bros & sistas,

Pls take picture with GREY shirt on for Both the Before and After shots.

Frankly being slim is a LIFELONG journey not a 1-off thing.

My kid has stiff shoulder

Wife took him for acupuncture

Kid says much better after doing

I think the effects are only temporary and won't last for too long

$40

Not sure whether it is expensive

Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

Where do yoy stay? I always go to a TMC clinic in AMK used to be under NTUC.
  • Praise 3

$40

$40 is quite standard.

why your kid has stiff shoulder at such young age?

• Praise 1

$40

I did some at Ma Kuang previously. Think its around $20+ for a 20min session.

More important to identify cause of the stiff shoulder. Usually this type of thing is posture or lifestyle-related, can ownself adjust, don't rely on treatment too much.

• Praise 1

$40 is quite standard.

why your kid has stiff shoulder at such young age?

I cannot be 100% sure

This fellow tends to take things seriously

But he is doing well in school

I suspect because he is more up tight stuff like this happens

I did some at Ma Kuang previously. Think its around $20+ for a 20min session.

More important to identify cause of the stiff shoulder. Usually this type of thing is posture or lifestyle-related, can ownself adjust, don't rely on treatment too much.

Yeah man

I agree with you

I also research ma kuang

They say 20-40

I cannot be 100% sure

This fellow tends to take things seriously

But he is doing well in school

I suspect because he is more up tight stuff like this happens

Yeah man

I agree with you

I also research ma kuang

They say 20-40

active young kids shouldn't have such stiff muscles, let the TCM monitor see if need to continue.

active young kids shouldn't have such stiff muscles, let the TCM monitor see if need to continue.

Yeah man

She say is actually no need for long term

• Praise 1

$40

Theres one tcm/acu night clinic in Bedok north run by charity. Think fees is quite cheap and u can also put some donation if u wan.
  • Praise 1

Anyone went for acupuncture for any health condition and improve after doing acupuncture for a period of time?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1