Which 2nd hand car will you all choose?

Tkhim

Neutral Newbie

hi everyone,

i am planning to buy a 2nd hand car. as a beginner think i looking at the smaller cc market..just ord..nid some comments..

both getz and savvy is small but see savvy can service n find parts in MY.

any bros / sis can giv suggestion to this??

many many thanks

↡ Advertisement

hi everyone,

i am planning to buy a 2nd hand car. as a beginner think i looking at the smaller cc market..just ord..nid some comments..

both getz and savvy is small but see savvy can service n find parts in MY.

any bros / sis can giv suggestion to this??

many many thanks

pig and toe.

Why buy? Even for a small 2nd car the dealer will make the opportunity to chop you citing high current COE bullsh*t, start to compare price with the brand new price tag. Somemore you just ORD where got so much $$ to commit?

If you just want to have a kick at driving, just rent. You can rent relatively new models of Vios for 3 months, 6 months or even a year. Free from full payment on servicing, insurance & roadtax. You can rent short term, not happy dan change to another car when the rent expires. IMO you waste time waste money buy such small cars at this climate.

Neutral Newbie

Why buy? Even for a small 2nd car the dealer will make the opportunity to chop you citing high current COE bullsh*t, start to compare price with the brand new price tag. Somemore you just ORD where got so much $$ to commit?

If you just want to have a kick at driving, just rent. You can rent relatively new models of Vios for 3 months, 6 months or even a year. Free from full payment on servicing, insurance & roadtax. You can rent short term, not happy dan change to another car when the rent expires. IMO you waste time waste money buy such small cars at this climate.

bro..rent is about 1k and abv per month lo..haha.. u r rite in long run la..but i m kinda co sharing wif my sister..so now start looking..haven cfm yet..but if my interview jobs nid a car. i will be easier in finding 1

Neutral Newbie

Yes, Both getz and savvy are small, nice and cheap. However, it's quite difficult to find Getz's parts and its service is rare in MY. So I think you should choose Savvy. Be lucky!

Neutral Newbie

Get a job first and once your job is confirmed then plan to buy car lor.

ya la..of cuz..now jus survey ard the market see how is it like.. haha.. nid to find gd 2nd hand dealers and good price very difficult lo..every1 jus claim they are the cheapest n best..

↡ Advertisement