Singapore Idol Hady Mirza BANNED from condo facilities

Ticklish8

Some PRC tenant Poo in my condo Shower....................that is disgusting

Speaking of poo...I have a rather strong stomach (you need this when cleaning up doggy squirts)

But one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen was at a coffee shop opp a secondary school in Serangoon Road....

Somebody had taken a runny dump in the urinal, plus another one on the floor. And it had fermented. I recken for at least 24 hours. Then somebody had taken a piss on top of it. Only the urinal was chocked, so the piss fermented as well...

YUMMY!! I had to lock my teeth and run out of the place...

another case of celebrity getting their heads bloated due to fame and popularity.. but in this case, is small fame. i don't even give a hoot who he is. but acting like this, whole family somemore, over an extended period of time, drunk or not, they were downright in the wrong. if the incident is the first time (pool party) then maybe can close one eye.. but a series of events, nah.. too many benefit of the doubt given already.

become celebrity must rent condo and live.. act atas. lol. like those small time mediacorp artistes, just because they are one, must buy car and end up in big debts.

Haiz... rental condo of coz no ownership of property lor... irresponsible family...

In that case, their landlord sure kena from the MC. Unless, they have been paying "good" rental [laugh].

Regards,

Turbocharged

Speaking of poo...I have a rather strong stomach (you need this when cleaning up doggy squirts)

But one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen was at a coffee shop opp a secondary school in Serangoon Road....

Somebody had taken a runny dump in the urinal, plus another one on the floor. And it had fermented. I recken for at least 24 hours. Then somebody had taken a piss on top of it. Only the urinal was chocked, so the piss fermented as well...

YUMMY!! I had to lock my teeth and run out of the place...

Last week at Changi Airport, I saw a urinal (those long type which are around stomach height all the way to the floor) with major vomit in it from top to bottom of urinal. The outlet area all choked with vomit. [dead] Damn disgusting. Don't know which cuckold bird vomitted in the urinal. In the airport somemore.

some more appears on the front page of TODAY.......this is pathetic, surely we have move important news than a few impertinent brats causing havoc in a condo pool [sleeping]

but monthly rental surely enough to pay for the monthly installments rite?

is he sg idol in 2007? coz if rent 3 yrs, means after he come idol den rent for 3 yrs?

some more appears on the front page of TODAY.......this is pathetic, surely we have move important news than a few impertinent brats causing havoc in a condo pool [sleeping]

They were many nasty incidents that I've encountered when managing a MC. You would be surprised how FT and including Singaporean, behaved when living in condo [laugh].

He has probably enjoyed frame hence the news worthtiness <_< .

Regards,

coz no $$$$ to buy... [laugh]

I beg to differ. Not many Singaporean can afford or willing to pay rental in cash, most of them use CPF monies to pay for the housing instalments.

Regards,

I beg to differ. Not many Singaporean can afford or willing to pay rental in cash, most of them use CPF monies to pay for the housing instalments.

Regards,

coz for this kind of idol, they dun last.. in terms of renumeration.. hence, renting is better for him...

coz for this kind of idol, they dun last.. in terms of renumeration.. hence, renting is better for him...

Usually most FT like to rent than to buy and they give good rental. In fact, a local renown financial expert did advise Singaporean to rent house using cash than to use CPF to pay for house. CPF should only be used for retirement.

Regards,

totally agree. they just cannot last.

↡ Advertisement