Singapore Idol Hady Mirza BANNED from condo facilities

Ticklish8

Singapore is too small to properly do a music career.

Must join those contests in China or Indonesia to go places. They have more ppl to buy your singles or albums to push your music career further. Singapore I think at most you can do gigs and parties/weddings. Make a living still ok but can't last forever.

↡ Advertisement

Singapore is too small to properly do a music career.

Must join those contests in China or Indonesia to go places. They have more ppl to buy your singles or albums to push your music career further. Singapore I think at most you can do gigs and parties/weddings. Make a living still ok but can't last forever.

i thought for Hady he could still consider to enter MY market... anyway its his choice. 

Internal Moderator

Only the one resident soul collector here might be interested...

But how many actually make it or remain in the circle after winning such contests? So far I can only think of Carrie Underwood.

Kelly Clarkson was good. First ever American Idol winner, and probably the most successful too.There's also Adam Lambert. He finished as runner up on the 8th season.

• Praise 2

i thought for Hady he could still consider to enter MY market... anyway its his choice. 

MY and Indo market cant make it.

Only Taiwan and China market can make it (provided can sing chinese song)

Twincharged

Kelly Clarkson was good. First ever American Idol winner, and probably the most successful too.There's also Adam Lambert. He finished as runner up on the 8th season.

I always roll-eyes  when I listen to the interviews for the winders and runner ups ...

" oh ..I love to sing and I want to do it for the rest of my life !"

maybe they have a different understanding of the word "sing".

Runner up always more famous

Daughtry is good ... but he got kicked out in the semis ... but he went on and pursued his interest and even came up with his own album !

back to the local scene, the one I rem is the one where Kelly Pan won and ShiXinhui was runner up. but like you said, Xinhui was more marketable.

Both of them also disappeared already.

I always roll-eyes  when I listen to the interviews for the winders and runner ups ...

" oh ..I love to sing and I want to do it for the rest of my life !"

maybe they have a different understanding of the word "sing".

Daughtry is good ... but he got kicked out in the semis ... but he went on and pursued his interest and even came up with his own album !

back to the local scene, the one I rem is the one where Kelly Pan won and ShiXinhui was runner up. but like you said, Xinhui was more marketable.

This local girl make it into taiwan/China variety show. No one here ever heard of her.

• Praise 1

This local girl make it into taiwan/China variety show. No one here ever heard of her.

before getting onto the stage, nowadays people can do it online and make it very big even before appear on stage. Justin bieber is one successful example.

before getting onto the stage, nowadays people can do it online and make it very big even before appear on stage. Justin bieber is one successful example.

and Taylor Swift.

where is joanna dong and the milo peng guy? All also went quiet.

Bonnie is doing well nowadays leh. From singer to now actress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Loo

maxresdefault.jpg

I think Mediacorp is trying to pong her. Mediacorp nobody already. If mediacorp don't pong her, she won't be here.

Look around us...men in their early forties mostly doing Uber...virtually no employment opportunities if kena retrenched

Skillsfuture? Yeah...

where is joanna dong and the milo peng guy? All also went quiet.

I think Mediacorp is trying to pong her. Mediacorp nobody already. If mediacorp don't pong her, she won't be here.

milo peng disbanded after they enlisted in NS i think...
↡ Advertisement