Singapore Idol Hady Mirza BANNED from condo facilities

Ticklish8

Want to have a son but just couldn’t. In the end gave up at 9.

Normally this situation the Father is a playa in his younger days. Always play other people daughter.

What goes around come around...haha.

• Praise 1

Normally this situation the Father is a playa in his younger days. Always play other people daughter.

yeah yeah.

He should have played other people's son instead

• Praise 2

Are you sure it is the same mom? 

yup. this presenter is the youngest kid and someone even asked for her to be adopted into another family

haha told the parents, u got so many daughters, give away one also never mind. The mum got angry and decided to keep her haha  [laugh]

Want to have a son but just couldnât. In the end gave up at 9.

Wahlao....your analogy very cham one......if have all sons means mom is a playa when young.....what if no have children?

Even one year one . That is a stretch of 9 years!

her sisters got some in mid to late 30s etc liao while she's only like early 20s.

imagine having to handle 7-9 women in the house...

Edited by Lala81

Any reference?

My current favourite news presenter on Ch8.

qinkai-data.jpg

I also like her. Her smile very sweet and not fake. Compare to the other woman, I think her name is You Yi. She got a slutty look. See already sian..

hahah.. You sound like my friend. We always joke about when our kakis first birth is girl. We will say he play woman play too much. hahah..

I also like her. Her smile very sweet and not fake. Compare to the other woman, I think her name is You Yi. She got a slutty look. See already sian..

hahah.. You sound like my friend. We always joke about when our kakis first birth is girl. We will say he play woman play too much. hahah..

You Yi sedap! CFM look...me likey.

Qin Kai is GND look.

Actually it’s just a joke about the Father being a playa in his younger days. Don’t know why some here take it so seriously...haha.

First born is girl, it is all right. But if always girl then maybe........hmmmmmmm.

Edited by Fcw75

You Yi sedap! CFM look...me likey.

Qin Kai is GND look.

Actually it’s just a joke about the Father being a playa in his younger days. Don’t know why some here take it so seriously...haha.

First born is girl, it is all right. But if always girl then maybe........hmmmmmmm.

I agree she got the come f me look. But she seem like trying very hard to impress and thus have the cfm look? hahaha...

• Praise 1

I agree she got the come f me look. But she seem like trying very hard to impress and thus have the cfm look? hahaha...

She don’t have to try hard to impress me...haha.
  • Praise 1