Where to get headlights "blackbased" and "angeleye-ed"?

Scoots

As per subject header, any bros here know of any workshop that is able to unseal headlights to spray the base black and install a set of angeleyes in it?

Thanks in advance :D

↡ Advertisement

As per subject header, any bros here know of any workshop that is able to unseal headlights to spray the base black and install a set of angeleyes in it?

Thanks in advance :D

angel eye i think cannot pass... black based can..

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, i own a suzuki swift, was looking for an angel eye headlamps as well. Does anyone know of any workshops that I can visit to get this fixed?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

Anyone can share whether changing to projector headlamps will be non LTA compliance huh...

Thks....

for sure its non compliant. unless it comes factory fitted.

Angel eyes will void your warranty as they need to remove your headlight casing.

As for black based, you can do it at most workshops as it only involve sticking a black opaque layer. I installed on my side indicator and it look pretty cool :)

Depending what you use in the projector headlamp, if its halogen bulbs should be ok but if its HID, definitely non LTA compliant. Also make sure your headlamp has the E-Mark.

Hi Folks,

Got a friend who wants to install angeleye headlights on his Altis (new model). But heard from some workshops that these aftermarket headlamps tend to let in condensation during wet wheather. Any one here has had this experience? Many Thanks in advance for your feedback!!

The lower quality ones may have these problems. Just like watch, buy those cheap ones and water condensation can be seen during rainy days. Stick to the well established brands as well as ask for 12 months warranty

↡ Advertisement